Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Still crashing my treo 700p i am using the globsat bth-820 adapter.
    either crashing or hearing noise.
    will do further testing.

Further tests

-Still no sound even though i have it paired up correctly.
    -Remote works, but again no sound.
    -When playing a song with ptunes, clicking on bluetooth in the softick audio gateway switch will reset my treo.
    -Getting an "error while in background mode" in SAG.

more tests..

More BS this would not work at all.
    It connects fine, but there is no sound through bluetooth only through phone or int. speakers of the phone while bt is supposed to be connected.
    Last edited by Camel; 12/15/2006 at 11:17 PM.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

yeah, I installed it at work and it was not paired to anything. I noticed that my phone kept resetting all over the place. all errors never reported to be sag but after I uninstalled it, my phone has worked fine... BUT it is a great start to have a beta out!!!
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    I wish that I could get some support for the 680. I have tried a few versions and None of them are working
    jtborg, I did not have to uninstall the previous version, which was 1.03. I just installed over it & it worked fine.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    I love 1.08. It performs better than every previous version. The HT820's are back in business. I wore them all day. Yeehaw.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Just want to add that I have never used SAG (until today) - but have followed this thread each day in hopes that one day I will feel compelled to try this product; Well, today is the day!

I have the H20's and they work great!!!!!
    i had the same problem of it showing that it is connected but no sound out of head set. Try a soft reset on treo then pair headset again works fine for me using it as i am posting
    Fred
    I have searched and haven't seen this question addressed...Will SAG push audio from Ptunes to a REGULAR BT headset or does it only work with STEREO BT?

What I would like to be able to do is listen to George Carlin shoutcast stream or an MP3 while I work using my WEP 200.

TIA
    Dragonman
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
    I have searched and haven't seen this question addressed...Will SAG push audio from Ptunes to a REGULAR BT headset or does it only work with STEREO BT?

What I would like to be able to do is listen to George Carlin shoutcast stream or an MP3 while I work using my WEP 200.

TIA
    Dragonman
    It will work with any BT device that has A2DP protocol. I just don't know of any regular BT headset that has that protocol. The WEP 200 does not have A2DP.
    It is more important to affix the blame, than it is to fix the problem
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxtreo View Post
    I love 1.08. It performs better than every previous version. The HT820's are back in business. I wore them all day. Yeehaw.
    FINALLY!!! It works great with the Jensen WBT212 Bluetooth headset. Thank GAWD
    Anyone try it with the Plantronics yet?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    worked great for me with plantronics 590a
    Quote Originally Posted by meir602 View Post
    worked great for me with plantronics 590a
    great thanks.

Is everyone using it with PTunes 4.0? or are some of you using it with 3.xxx?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I'm using the Platronics 590a with 700P. The good news is that the new beta finally seems to work consistently, using pocket tunes. However, I get continual skipping when trying to use it with Kinoma EX Player. Anyone else experiencing this?
    The new beta is also working great with TCPMP and the Jensen WBT212.
    works on my 700p through ptunes 4 and my sony hbh-ds970's. no remote though.
    That's weird, I thought I read in a post earlier that AVRCP was working too...
    Treo 700p, PTunes 3.18, Plantronics 590

Works great for listening to music etc, but when a call comes in I can't get it to pipe it through the headset. I could use the headset for calls before installing SAG so hopefully it is just finding the right sequence of incantations to set it all up right.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    That\'s weird, I thought I read in a post earlier that AVRCP was working too...
    AVRCP is working great for me. It probably depends on which headset you\'re using.
    What headset are you using nsxprime?
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast