Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    no i can't get the bt620s to pair with my 700p. any clues? it shows in known devises but isn't trusted.
    "Your mom goes to college."
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    duh...it would help if i read the directions completely for pairing. sometimes technology sucks...but not all the time.
    "Your mom goes to college."
    Anyone have Audio gateway 1.04 and 1.05 I could try?

( I have all the others)

That would help

foundationonline[at]homail[dot]com

thanks,

Darkside
    I posted the 1.04 link earlier in the thread.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    ohhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my 700p work flawlessly (at least just for the music) with SAG 1.03. I use Motorola HT 820 pair in a sec and I can listen to music from ptune, watch movie on TCMP, or listen to www.thestreamcenter.com/pda that's so awesome. Now I have to go back and try with making and recieving phone call.
    I've given up on SAG until a new version comes out supporting the 700p.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    I just emailed softick to find out when a fully functioning version is coming out for the 700p and got this response. Anyone else get an update like this?

>Thank you for your request.
    >New version of Audio Gateway with full 700p support will be released in nearest >future - during the next week.
    >Please wait.
    >
    >Sincerely yours
    >Illarion Stepochkin
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    OK I find that hard to believe, they've been talking about it for how long now? GRRRR - but it sure WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!
    I don't know when the new version is coming out but I do believe that they are working hard on the issues and have not given up. That is all that I can hold on to .... its all I've got!
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    man I hope so....
    Makes me wonder what the issue is that could be so complicated. Fixing compatibility issues with slightly newer OS and hardware is usually trivial. But there have been a number of random issues with software for the 700p.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    SIGH - OK well lets SEE it then....keep subscribed to this topic and when it is released, we'll know
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Guys it's very simple. They are waiting for palm to release an update.

Won't happen.They have been using the word "week" for months now
    true they have but I'm a dreamer....:P
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    Guys it's very simple. They are waiting for palm to release an update.

Won't happen.They have been using the word "week" for months now
    Actually, when it was first brought to their attention when the first 700P's were getting bought back in late May, they said they would have a fix out in "3 weeks." After that it was just "soon." I find it hard to believe they will actually have something out that works this week (got another couple of days to come through on that I guess), but I'll be very happy if they do. It's been exactly 6 months since they supposedly started working on this "fix." I would think you could build a whole new application in that amount of time. Hmmm.... maybe that's what they're doing? Apparently Palm changed something in the BT stack and they haven't provided any documentation about it, so I don't see how one can "fix" the problem if you don't even know what you're looking for. Sounds like taking repeated stabs in the dark. As upset as I am at Softick, I'm more upset at Palm, since they are really the ones who've messed this up, not to mention they could have and should have just provided A2DP support with the 700P in the first place!
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Im not holding my breath....
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    As upset as I am at Softick, I'm more upset at Palm, since they are really the ones who've messed this up, not to mention they could have and should have just provided A2DP support with the 700P in the first place!
    Can't agree more. Palm has yet to explain the outdated OS or provide the BT stack. If they are hiding the details for security reasons, then I agree, they should provide us this feature for FREE!

And as softick goes, they should come clean and not use the term "week(s)" or even "soon" for that matter, they are just taking stabs in the dark.
    I think they should state the problem and use the term "hopefully in the future".
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yyman View Post
    I just emailed softick to find out when a fully functioning version is coming out for the 700p and got this response. Anyone else get an update like this?

>Thank you for your request.
    >New version of Audio Gateway with full 700p support will be released in nearest >future - during the next week.
    >Please wait.
    >
    >Sincerely yours
    >Illarion Stepochkin
    Today marks two weeks since this email. It's also just over 6 months since the initial problem was discovered. I think I've officially given up on Softick.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

I notice this post on the net. Interesting..

If you can get 1.03 and 1.04 to somewhat work why can't Softick do a bit of tweaking to get something out there officially for the 700p.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast