1.    #1  
    I have a T650 and Im considering upgrading to a 700 but... Ive read where SAG hasnt supported the 700 "YET" so I was wondering if anyone has had success with it?

I did a search and even went to Softick's Website and it says 1.08 supports it but I didnt see a way to D-L it?

Anyone have it up and running?

Thanks!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    1.08?
    Please link where you read that.
    The last 650 version was 1.06, and Ive heard that a 1.07beta was going around but not entirely stable for the 700P.
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
  3.    #3  
    "2006-07-07 Softick Blue Files 1.08 supports Palm Treo 700p smartphone!"

I copied and pasted that from www.softick.com.

Look in the upper righthand of their website in the "news" section.

Its a live link in that news section and of course when you follow the link its only for 1.06.

Odd but its there.
    Last edited by Hdhntr23; 07/08/2006 at 08:55 PM.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    "2006-07-07 Softick Blue Files 1.08 supports Palm Treo 700p smartphone!"

I copied and pasted that from www.softick.com.

Look in the upper righthand of their website in the "news" section.

Its a live link in that news section and of course when you follow the link its only for 1.06.

Odd but its there.
    But Softkick Bluefiles is different than Softkick Audio Gateway. I can't see anywhere that SAG is yet updated for the 700P.
  5.    #5  
    sigh gonna blame that one on no sleep. sorry
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    When I asked Softick if they have 700p compatibility, they said no, but suggested trying version 1.03. It does work, but I am still having sound delay problems with TCPMP (I have to advance sound by 900ms to get sound sync). SAG is also unreliable where I have to start and stop it several times in order to get it to work. YMMV on this.
    1.03 didn't work so well on my 700P and the latest version (1.06) was a nightmare- it's a shame because SAG worked wonderfully on my 650.

I've got a brand new pair of Jabra BT620's just sitting in my desk drawer not doing anything.

Still patiently waiting...
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    FYI. SAG 1.03 works for the first time for me using PTunes update 3.1.7 on my P.

http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...d.php?t=125849
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    I tried SAG 1.03, 1.04, 1.05 and 1.06 with the full version ofp-tunes and Motorola HT-820's

For the trial versions, 1.03 worked the best but when I (took the leap of faith and) upgraded, 1.04 worked the best. There is a major difference in how the registered and trial versions perform, at least in my experience. Skipping was minimal with 1.04 (registered) and certainly tolerable. If it was a problem, I would disconnect SAG and then reconnect and that would take care of it. Would take calls just fine but had manually to reconnect when the call was over like everyone else.

I just upgraded to the latest (full) version of Ptunes and and the skipping is almost non-existent...so far.

Also, I've had PTunes and SAG overclocked with PXA to 507 MHz with no stability problems from the beginning. Skipping seemed to be less when overclocked and I could even run other apps at the same time which was not possible without overclocking. Still a bit slower than I'd like but workable nonetheless.
    Battery drain was significant though until I upgraded to the Sedio.