1.    #1  
    Anyone using this combo - I just bought an IV835 & my friends are telling me they can't understand me whenever I'm in a somewhat noisy environment (anyplace other than inside).

I love the in-ear design & looks great, but if the sound dropping is a normal thing, I may have to sell/return it.
    My wife is using one with her 650....work fine AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  3.    #3  
    Thanks - does she ever use it in windy environments like in the car with the window cracked open?
    nope, she's a non-smoker
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I've found that headset to be crap. It picks up very quickly with the 650 but it cuts out way too much. I got lots of complaints about it.

I'm using the Palm Ultralight right now and I've gotten nothing but compliments so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    I'm using the Palm Ultralight right now and I've gotten nothing but compliments so far.
    Can you share the model number?

-E
    "No matter where you go... There you are"
    Quote Originally Posted by evan666
    Can you share the model number?

-E
    ??? Palm Ultralight
    I did a search,,,????
    "No matter where you go... There you are"
    Quote Originally Posted by evan666
    I did a search,,,????
    No you didn't. Again, Palm Ultralight. www.google.com
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    I've found that headset to be crap. It picks up very quickly with the 650 but it cuts out way too much. I got lots of complaints about it.

Are you still using the Palm Ultralight or have you found something better?
    Quote Originally Posted by eharty
    Are you still using the Palm Ultralight or have you found something better?
    I'm using the AX2 Pro. The Ultralight (and the 640, 645, 655, 665) all have too much lag when transferring audio. The fit wasn't very good either. It's too bad because the audio was pretty good.