Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Hey,
    I was wondering is there anyway to erase the recent list in the text message in the 700p?

Like when you click on that little arrow next to "To:" it pulls down and shows a list of people you sent it to. Is there a way to erase that?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I'm wondering this myself, too!
    hmmmmmm dont want the wife's to see your texting the girlfriends huh? lol kidding
    Quote Originally Posted by brisk
    Hey,
    I was wondering is there anyway to erase the recent list in the text message in the 700p?

Like when you click on that little arrow next to "To:" it pulls down and shows a list of people you sent it to. Is there a way to erase that?

Thanks!
    Nope....thank GOD a woman designed this element of the Treo Messaging...lol...

K
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    Nope
    There has to be some type of workaround. Seriously.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    hmm there must be some way...
    all phones have this option of clearing the recent list...
    time to dig in now lol.
    Do you mean Menu>Message>Purge?
    "and if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier..."
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    nope. not the messages.
    but the recent list of people you texted.
    interesting... where is that?
    "and if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier..."
    when you go send a new message, and the little arrow next to the name field, it has like the last 10 numbers you txted
    WOW! I see. I want to know too. Because I really don't want the wife's to see I've texting the girlfriend.
    also if any of you know any good password apps, to lock pictures please pass on the info, if you know what i mean
    I would think that if the wife was smart enough and motivated enough to search your phone texting records, they would eventually catch you anyway.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Hey,
    Use your file mgr to delete "AddressingLibRecent".

Somebody had created an app for the 650 to kill that list, but I don't remember the name of the app or developer. Maybe he/she will do the same for the 700. I'd call it "Panic!" and make it also put Grandma's name in the recent list.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kdallen
    Use your file mgr to delete "AddressingLibRecent".
    Cool. That totally worked, thanks!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    sorry for the noob question...but where can i find the file manager?....lol
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    sorry for the noob question...but where can i find the file manager?....lol
    I use FileZ. Works great and free!

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...re&prodid=9992
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    awesome!

list is GONE!

thanks everyone!
    man we definately need that little app, that would just wipe the whole thing
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kdallen
    Somebody had created an app for the 650 to kill that list, but I don't remember the name of the app or developer.
    You mean the one in this thread?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast