Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Jeff,

It is my understanding that you have measured some decreases in data access speeds in the 700p vs. the 650. Is this true? Can you tell us more about your findings, i.e., how you measured the speeds, what was being measured, the percentage difference you are seeing, etc? What kind of apps would suffer problems at the levels you saw? Were changes made to the 700p's memory that you know of, and did your apps have any trouble with the 700p? If so, what changes did you have to make?

I know, I know.....lots of questions . Thanks!
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Jeff? You there??
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Perhaps I've entered this into the wrong thread (please don't flame me if I have, simply point me in the right dirstion), but...
    My Verizon 700P occasionally (several times a day) appears to lock up for nearly a minute, then work like nothing ever happened. I cannot figure out what's causing this. I've loaded and unloaded every OS hooking app that I use, and have tested the behavior with all manner of preference settings.

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    This would be the proper thread if this occurred using any of Jeff's software.

Jeff has not contributed to this particular thread since I asked the original questions 11 days ago. If you haven't already done so, you should probably post your question on the 700p board itself.