Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Anyone knows how i can get a (new) treo 650 Blacktie. Palm.com says "not available on this site any longer".

HELP
    Check eBay maybe? They all sold out from Palm very quickly.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Call either one of the Palm stores at Atlanta Hartsfield airport. When I was there last week they still had many of the Black Tie edition available for sale. They said they would ship anywhere. You can get there number from Palm's site under their retail store link. The website indicates they are out of stock, but from what the manager indicated many of the stores still had them in stock. They actually had one on display as a demo unit.
    Enter the contest at Brighthand and you might win one.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
    think those blacktie cases/housings may ever be sold? they look great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Love84
    think those blacktie cases/housings may ever be sold? they look great.
    Word, those case are frickin' pro
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Well I caved and just called the Terminal B Store at ATL Hartsfield Airport. A nice gentlemen is taking my information now and shipping one to me. My Cingular 650 is falling apart and I'll use this until whatever comes out next finally arrives.
    whats so special about it other than its black and silver????????????????
    It's exclusive and costs a lot more.
    Quote Originally Posted by SymbianPalm
    whats so special about it other than its black and silver????????????????
    Nothing. Is the short answer, just the new look.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    It's exclusive and costs a lot more.

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    NOthing, same as any other Treo 650 minus a couple accessories and the color, and I think it's rubberized, correct?

My Cingular 650 is falling apart, I've got tape holding the case on, and thus I was going to pick up a new one regardless (too many problems in the past dealing with used equipment on eBay, etc.). I was going to either get another Cingular one or an unbranded one, so I figured I'd treat myself.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot guys. I called Hartsfield airport store and ordered one. The guy said they have 15 in stock.

Thansk again!
    the difference is.......you get a nice fancy case with it for @ $700