1.    #1  
    I seem to have the pairing correct - the phone and car talk well. I have SW 1.08 so I read that is the key. But I can't seem to determine which phone numbers move from the Treo 700P to my new Lexus 400H. I get a lot of vertical bars and blank phone numbers.

So, how do I tell the phone which to move to the car address book? I've searched here and other sites and have not found a thing.

Help
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockon
    I seem to have the pairing correct - the phone and car talk well. I have SW 1.08 so I read that is the key. But I can't seem to determine which phone numbers move from the Treo 700P to my new Lexus 400H. I get a lot of vertical bars and blank phone numbers.

So, how do I tell the phone which to move to the car address book? I've searched here and other sites and have not found a thing.

Help
    Edit your phone numbers so that there are no characters other than the digits, and optionally "-" character in the appropriate spots. The prius doesn't recognize "(", ")" or " " and I believe that the Lexus has the same system.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    File the phone numbers you want to move over into the Quicklist category, then send that category over into the car's address book from the pop down menu.

1. Hit the contacts button.
    2. Move the "cursor" until the Quicklist word is hightlighted at the top of the screen.
    3. Hit menu, then move "cursor" to "Send Category."
    4. On next screen, select "Bluetooth," hit ok.
    5. On next screen, select device to transfer to (the car) hit ok.
    6. keep stepping through until you're done.

Hope that's what you needed.
    Last edited by jay_man2; 07/06/2006 at 07:31 AM.
    Apple iPhone, Apple Bluetooth
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by delrey
    Edit your phone numbers so that there are no characters other than the digits, and optionally "-" character in the appropriate spots. The prius doesn't recognize "(", ")" or " " and I believe that the Lexus has the same system.
    Boy, that stinks. especially since Outlook (where I edit and store the master address book) automatically adds the punctuation.

But which entry does it pick up? Mobile? Home1?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockon
    Boy, that stinks. especially since Outlook (where I edit and store the master address book) automatically adds the punctuation.

But which entry does it pick up? Mobile? Home1?
    Well, i edited the "extra" characters out of a sample entry and it works. what a pain in the tush. Anyone got any idea how to do this automatically?