1.    #1  
    The question "Do you have protection" just took on a whole new meaning....and yeah it is what ya are thinkin' ... Guys now ya can protect your 2 favorite things

http://www.skins-mobile.com/main.html

See the pictorial instructions by clicking "Product Info"
    That's a very original idea. But will the sound go through?
    - Jeeman
    oh, and did you see the "Promo Team"????
    - Jeeman
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I'd like to try them. I think its a great idea.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    That chick in the flash add...yeah. This is good protection!
    at&t iPhone3G
    Nice way to advertise. The only problem I see with the product is if you have to access battery.
    Plus it probably interferes with the touchscreen considering it will hug the body of the phone but the screen is set further in. Therefore there would probably be a gap between the skin and the screen.
    Hey .. . they sell those down at the local Walgreens.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doitright
    Hey .. . they sell those down at the local Walgreens.
    It would be interesting if they sell these next to the "other" kind of protection.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Lol, if they sold it at your local Walgreens, someone not familiar with them or the Treo might buy them to actually use them that way.
  11.    #11  
    Well buy one of these and you could always use it for the "other" necessity.....and it won't leave the telltale ring in ya wallet
    LOL, Cant really see it taking off. If i ever saw somebody with one of those i dont think i coul dhelp but laugh.

I'll stick witch my leather / aluminum.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    LOL, Cant really see it taking off. If i ever saw somebody with one of those i dont think i coul dhelp but laugh.

I'll stick witch my leather / aluminum.
    Interesting. I don't think my girlfriend would be into that.....