1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I was wondering how the 700p fares as a phone - does it do well in noisy enviornments? I currently have a blackberry 7250 - at the airport, or on the train, if an announcement comes on or if the area that I'm in has a lot of background noise, people say they can barely hear me - this is a big problem..

does anyone have any input on the 700? does it have decent noise cancellation built into it? thanks.
    Although I have not had to air travel in a few months, I, too, have made the switch from the 7250 to a 700p and have noticed a significant improvement in my voice quality. I also used to get complaints that people could not hear me, especially in public or when driving, but no more. And furthermore, the speaker phone works very well for me which is great as it has become a huge benefit.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DMad
    Although I have not had to air travel in a few months, I, too, have made the switch from the 7250 to a 700p and have noticed a significant improvement in my voice quality. I also used to get complaints that people could not hear me, especially in public or when driving, but no more. And furthermore, the speaker phone works very well for me which is great as it has become a huge benefit.
    v. nice - how long have you had the 700p for?

also, any other opinions?

thanks
    I too switched from the 7250 to the 700p. I have had it for about a month now, and the phone portion seems to work very well. Combined with the extras that are available with the 700p, the change has been great. I use chatteremail which gives me the push email like the blackberry. I do not miss the bb a bit. Good luck with your decision, but for what it is worth, I definately think the 700p is the way to go.
  5.    #5  
    what type of battery life are you guys getting with chatter?

usually with the 7250, id get about 1.5 days max before the battery died - this is with browsing the web 10 min, talkin on the phone for about 30 min, then email the rest of the time.. and bluetooth always on