1.    #1  
    Can I use Printboy to print out Word docs from my Treo 700 p on the Canon ip90 printer?

Before anyone screams, yes I did search the forums first. As far as I can tell from reading all that has been posted, YES Printboy works on the 700 p and can print CERTAIN Docs 2 Go docs, but some reason has problem printing Word docs. I did not see any subsequent posts confirming that Word docs could be printed too, and how to fix the Word problem if I encournter it too.

Im leaving for vacation this Friday, and plan to purchase the Canon printer and download Printboy (and leave that heavy laptop at home) if that means I can print out Word docs from the office using my Treo.

Thanks in advance for any answers.
    MadSuburbanDad
    Diary of a Mad Suburban Dad
    Selected "Best of MSN" Website
  2.    #2  
    bump
    MadSuburbanDad
    Diary of a Mad Suburban Dad
    Selected "Best of MSN" Website
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSuburbanDad View Post
    Can I use Printboy to print out Word docs from my Treo 700 p on the Canon ip90 printer?

Before anyone screams, yes I did search the forums first. As far as I can tell from reading all that has been posted, YES Printboy works on the 700 p and can print CERTAIN Docs 2 Go docs, but some reason has problem printing Word docs. I did not see any subsequent posts confirming that Word docs could be printed too, and how to fix the Word problem if I encournter it too.

Im leaving for vacation this Friday, and plan to purchase the Canon printer and download Printboy (and leave that heavy laptop at home) if that means I can print out Word docs from the office using my Treo.

Thanks in advance for any answers.
    Ever get it to print Docs2GO docs with formatting? I have the same setup and can not get it to work.