1.    #1  
    I just got a HBH-DS970 (From www.mobileplanet.com, euro model with a US adapter). Just a little info on my experiences. First the audio quality is as good or better when paired with my Dell M65 as it is with my wired Sony MDR-EX71's (this is my first pair or bluetooth stereo headphones). Stereo and Bass are excellent. Making a call on the 700p will make the 970's switch to the phone call as expected (provided the headset is still connected to the phone (light blue headphone icon)) and then switch back to music when the call terminates, regardless of how the call was terminated. The voice quality and range seem similar to the HBH-660 as I was using before. If SAG worked well on a 700p, I'd give em a shot there, but as of right now that's not really an option.

Is there anything else I should try out?
    Sounds similar to my experience with the HBH-DS970 and the Treo 650. We (ehosey2 and I) are also keeping track of how it holds up to wear and tear. Please add your own experiences with regard to that if you could. We've been posting here and here.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezdog
    If SAG worked well on a 700p, I'd give em a shot there, but as of right now that's not really an option.
    What are you using in lieu of SAG?