1.    #1  
    when ever I try to use Express on the 700p Vz, it crashes the device - especially happens when updating news, movies, etc.

Anyone else getting this?

Emailed Handmark with NO response whatsoever.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I get this with my Sprint 700p too.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Which version of express are you using? I am using the version on the install cd, which is 2.5. I had very little success with 3.0 on my 650, and 2.5 seems to work ok, even though it will not auto-update.

I have not had it crash the treo at all.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Hmm... I am using version 3.01.1467. I *didn't* use the version from the CD. Handmark Pocket Express has not crashed my Verizon T700p at all.

(BTW, I'm cheap and I'm not a paid user so currently am using the free services. Don't know if it matters.)
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    I'm using version 3.01.1509 on a VZW T700p with absolutely no problem.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Out of curiosity, does 3.01.1509 auto-update? That has always been a problem on the 650, which is why I have been using the 2.5 version.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
  7.    #7  
    I am using the most current version on the website. Not sure the exact build number.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I am using the version that came pre-packaged with the device and have no troubles whatsoever. And I use the hell out of it, too!