1.    #1  
    I just recently got a 700p with Sprint (had been using a T-Mo 600) and donít see how you set up photo caller ID and was hoping someone could help me. On the 600, you added a photo when you set someone up on a speed-dial button, but the 700p doesnít give you that option. How can I do this? I have to believe Iím missing something simple. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky76
    I just recently got a 700p with Sprint (had been using a T-Mo 600) and donít see how you set up photo caller ID and was hoping someone could help me. On the 600, you added a photo when you set someone up on a speed-dial button, but the 700p doesnít give you that option. How can I do this? I have to believe Iím missing something simple. Thanks
    If you are talking about attaching a photo to a contact so it shows up when they call you, you can in fact do that on the 700p.

-t
    Treo 700p -->> 755p
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo, MD
    If you are talking about attaching a photo to a contact so it shows up when they call you, you can in fact do that on the 700p.

-t
    To elaborate the steps:
    1. Go to Contacts.
    2. Select the contact that you want to associate a photo/picture with.
    3. Hit "Edit".
    4. The 3rd item down is "Picture". Just follow the steps from there on.

Hope it helps.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    If you have a Mac with missing sync, if you associate images in Address Book (on the mac) it will sync with the Treo.

This was a fun find for me as I have way more pictures on my computer than on my treo.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the info. I have been using Contacts 5 - and it looks like they have a photo version as well.
    u ppl bash anyone for starting crappy threads with out searching, well this guy could have just read his manual so everyone should flame him!!!!!!!
  7.    #7  
    My homey, I did search treocentral and via Google and didn't see an answer (I always search first) and don't have the manual with me, so I thought my brothers and sisters on Treocentral could help me out and they did.

You appear to have your own issues to deal with and should focus your energy on improving yourself and creating inner peace. Inviting people to flame me is not cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky76
    If you want full screen jpg or animated gif callerID then take a look at Lightwav PRO at www.toysoft.ca . It has some cool features.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by burnBabyburn
    If you want full screen jpg or animated gif callerID then take a look at Lightwav PRO at www.toysoft.ca . It has some cool features.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. I've been using Callfilter, but it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that Lightwav does, so I may need to use both of them together. I have to block the numbers of all of the ex-girlfriends that keep calling me.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Rather than start a new thread...I'm using this one.....

I have set up photos in my contacts on my Treo 700p but they don't appear when I get a call from some who has been set up in my Speed Dial (Favorite Button). Is there any way to make this work?

Thanks,

JC