1.    #1  
    How can I my original ringer back on my treo 600, please help.
    Access the T600 Sound Preferences menu. (hit /W which is the menu button then the W key)

Select Phone as the application and then go to the Tones page and select your ringer for your Known Caller Tone and don't forget to select your Unknown Caller Tone.
  3.    #3  
    NO NO NO I mean getting back the original tone my treo came with.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnie484
    NO NO NO I mean getting back the original tone my treo came with.
    YES YES YES...

Ron, please follow the directions I gave you.

Then, to the right of Known Caller Tone there is a drop down menu that you can click on... in that drop down menu scroll the ringer choices and select TREO or TREO CLASSIC. One of them is the standard default ring for T600's.

As I had previously mentioned, follow the same process for your Unknown Caller Tone also.

Let me know if that solves it for you.

Cheers!
  5.    #5  
    I only asked because I deleted the ringers and put downloaded ringers and i wanted to restore the original treo ringers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnie484
    I only asked because I deleted the ringers and put downloaded ringers and i wanted to restore the original treo ringers.
    Hi Ron:

If you have erased the original T600 midi ringtones then the steps above will not work until the ringtones are hotsync'd back.

You can hotsync these replacement prc ringtones (just the MIDI Ring Tones.pdb).

As mentioned in the description at MTDN, the prc contains "The 33 default MIDI ringtones included with the Treo 600."

You will have to register at MTDN if you are not already a member there in order to download the prc.

Follow the steps in the previous post to select the TREO or TREO CLASSIC once you've restored the default MIDI ringtones.

Please read the IMPORTANT NOTE at the link above in case you have additional MIDI ringtones that you have installed...

Hope that gets the bells ringing again!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks alot because I wound up hard resetting my treo and reloading the software on my PC, the doing a resync. This will save me all kinds of trouble in the future.