Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    has anyone else tried backup man ?
    I have been using BackupMan since my Treo600 days. I have successfully done multiple (~5) restores from hard resets on my Treo700p. On one restore attempt it barfed in the middle saying something about a corrupted file, then every file after that was corrupted. I had to do a stylus push button reset and then try again, it worked fine the second time.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kdallen
    Copy everything from your old SD card to a folder on the desktop of your PC. Format your new card in the Treo. Copy everything from the desktop folder to your new card and you're in business.
    That's the way to go. It's simple and painless. It's also good since it effectively gives you a backup of your SD card on your PC which the Palm HotSync does not do.
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    It's also good since it effectively gives you a backup of your SD card on your PC which the Palm HotSync does not do.
    That's true. I copy my card to my laptop once a week, just in case my card goes belly-up on me.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    how do you format an sd card in the treo ??
    Quote Originally Posted by irabren
    how do you format an sd card in the treo ??
    From the launcher, go to card info, hit the menu button and choose format card.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12