1.    #1  
    1. My Treo 600 is working fine......will any of the accessories that I purchased through the years (cradle, car charger, etc) work with the 700p? 2. How is the Mac compatability (video, pictures, audio, etc)? My Treo 600 works excellent with my Mac. 3. How is the Sprint service with the new 700p (all services seem to work on my TREO 600). 4. How about syncing to computer with bluetooth? I was just wondering if its really worth the upgrade. Comments please.
    Unfortunately your accessories will not work.
    It sounds to me like you don't have a burning reason to upgrade. Your accessories became obsolete with the Treo 650. I am (pleasantly) suprised and amazed that the 650 era charger works with the 700p - probably an oversight on the part of management at Palm that cost someone his or her job...
    As for Sprint service with the 700p; I find I get better reception and roam less with my 700p then I did with my 650.
    The 700p works great with the Mac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    probably an oversight on the part of management at Palm that cost someone his or her job...
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    i upgraded from my 600 (which was working fine) and am extremely pleased with the 700p. to me it is a no brainer upgrade from the 600 - not as compelling from the 650. the evdo browsing and e-mail synching is a joy and the expanded memory a pleasure after economizing constantly with my 600. i feel i get better reception with the 700 than i did with the 600 and swapping the battery for the extended battery was well worth it - probably double the life i experienced with the 600.