1.    #1  
    Just got a 700p and want to find some new games. After looking through the posts, I haven't seen a best of for games. Here are my five best:

1. bubblet by oopdreams Software
    2. Euchre 4.4 by Seahorse Software
    3. Farkel by SmartBox Design
    4. Monopoly by Handmark
    5. Championship Poker Texas Hold'em by realdice.com
    This is little dated .. but still informative
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=games
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dadeli
    Just got a 700p and want to find some new games. After looking through the posts, I haven't seen a best of for games. Here are my five best:

1. bubblet by oopdreams Software
    3. Farkel by SmartBox Design
    4. Monopoly by Handmark
    5. Championship Poker Texas Hold'em by realdice.com
    You get Astraware's Bejeweled as a freebie on the CD that came with your 700p, but their Bejeweled 2 is FAR better. I'd put that in the list of the top ten PalmOS games I've ever played. Real eye candy as well as an excellent time-waster with spectacular effects, puzzles, and sound.

Most of my Palm game playing was on my Zodiac 2 when that was my main review platform when I wrote for a certain magazine that has gone out of busness. I don't think I have any games on my Treos at all. But I'd also highly recommend LDW's Fish Tycoon - very relaxing just to watch, incredibly realistic little fish, challenging to play or just to use as a screensaver and watch. Their Village Sim is also excellent. Checking my Zodiac for other games I spent way too many hours with, Red Mercury's Acid Solitaire is probably the coolest solitaire game I've ever seen on any platform. Eric Snider's Blackjack is superb.

I have a lot of games that were probably Zodiac-specific and I'm not even sure if they'd run on a Treo at all. Tapwave supplied me with two reviewers' 256mb cards filled with Zodiac show-off games but they were all tied to a special keycard that had to be in Zodiac's second SD slot or they wouldn't run at all, and since the Treo only has one SD slot, there's no way I can run them on my Treos. Anyway, my gaming tastes tend more towards puzzles and strategy and relaxation than stuff like "Doom" or racing / fighting / action games. My current duties with TC keep me too busy to spend much time playing games anymore, but when I get the urge, I whip out the Zodiac and revel in that orphaned machine's capabilities and get upset and sad about how short-lived it was for such an incredibly powerful PDA.

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    I'm currently loving Astraware's CHUZZLE and Bejeweled....if only bejeweled 2 would work on my 600....
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Did anyone who loves strategy or puzzle ever tried Fluglotse? I'm not sure if it's worth to upgrade to high-res gfx or not.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=40604
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Thanks for posting this thread. I didn't know there was a Palm OS Euchre game! I learned to play this game literally sitting on my Grandpa's knee in Wisconsin. Down here in Texas it's hard to find players.
    I love Yahdice, a freebie Yahtzie game. You can play it solitaire or against other players. I also use SolFree, a free Solitaire game. Both can be downloaded from MTDN.
    As you can tell, free is the name of the game for me.
    Laurie
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    My Top 5 Favorite Palm OS Games (actually six, because I couldn't narrow it down to 5):

1. Text Twist
    2. Bookworm
    3. Chuzzle
    4. Bejeweled 2
    5. Astraware Sudoku
    6. Solebon

I also have the PC versions of the first four. Had those even before I bought my Treo 650 or the Treo versions of the software.

Kim
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    My favorite games sorta rotate as I play'em to death and move on to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by dadeli
    Funny, that's on my list too. Here's my current list of faves:

Honorable mention list of past games played a whole lot:

* Actually played "Endless" to level 280 to unlock the hidden game "Finity".

ERic
    Doom (or zDoomz).
    EDGE
    Bike or Die
    Astraware Sudoku
    monopoly
    bejeweled
    puissance 1000( a mille bornes game much much better than rally)
    yahtzee
    It's my obligation to mention Bike or Die, possibly my favorite game of all time, seriously. Best thing is once you beat the basic levels, there's plenty more at the website. That's here.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Dice121 (freeware) has me hooked at the moment. Yahtzee with 7 dice and 8 sides per dice! Online high scores too.
    Also has a classic mode just like ordinary Yahtzee.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madcap
    puissance 1000( a mille bornes game much much better than rally)
    Gotta disagree there. I've played over 1,000 games of Rally and tried both versions. Rally enables much faster game play than Puissance. Any 5-way draws a card, tap to discard, very fast. I also prefer the way Rally automatically sorts the cards in your hand. Rally features an Undo button as well, which admittedly wouldn't be necessary if I didn't play so fast or Rally had an auto-Coup Fourre like Puissance (that's the one thing I prefer in Puissance). I find the speedometer in Puissance distracting, the last speed card played isn't any value added.

But I would like to hear why you think Puissance is better than Rally, perhaps I'm missing something.

ERic
    Last edited by ERicJ; 07/13/2006 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Add link for Puissance
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate
    Dice121 (freeware) has me hooked at the moment. Yahtzee with 7 dice and 8 sides per dice! Online high scores too.
    Also has a classic mode just like ordinary Yahtzee.
    You got me hooked on Dice121. http://dice121.dinglisch.net/
    I got the high score of 422 on the web high scores. I dare someone to beat it!

Note, that you must careful not to exit the game in the middle of a game or the high score code won't work.
    Must. Beat. Score......
    I can console myself with being in the top....err....90 in extreme mode!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    I just purchased the game Bike or Die! I had installed the demo & purchased it last night & put in my registration code. I can't seem to install the extra level packs for some reason. I downloaded a pack from the developer website & also from Palmgear and install them on my Treo 650 (to the SD card, this is where my game is as well) and yet everytime I hit "more" it tells me no Level Packs are installed" Can anyone help!? I don't see much support on the site!