1.    #1  
    Sorry if it's been posted, I was messing around with ZLauncher & hidden files. I came across this app called Troubleshooter, it test's your battery, buttons, keyboard, headphone, speaker/sound, recording, and LED colors. Pretty cool little app, which I did not know about, on the 700p (Sprint).
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    You can access this program by using the ##HWTST# code on a Sprint phone.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Cool deal, I didn't know that..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Might be the same as #*#33284# on the VZW 700P. This displays a lot of hardware info.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafafoooey
    Might be the same as #*#33284# on the VZW 700P. This displays a lot of hardware info.
    That code is DEBUG the sprint phones have that as well.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    For VZW, #*#HWTST# appears to bring up the troubleshooter
    When I dial the codes on sy Sprint 700p i get a message "The number or code you have dialled is incorrect." Am I doing something wrong?
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin
    When I dial the codes on sy Sprint 700p i get a message "The number or code you have dialled is incorrect." Am I doing something wrong?
    ##HWTST#, i.e. ##49878#, should work fine on a Sprint 700p. It does on mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Sorry if it's been posted, I was messing around with ZLauncher & hidden files. I came across this app called Troubleshooter, it test's your battery, buttons, keyboard, headphone, speaker/sound, recording, and LED colors. Pretty cool little app, which I did not know about, on the 700p (Sprint).
    Cool App. Thanks. Anyone know how to access the two test tunes that appear as part of the test? I'd love to use the bell tone test as a ringer option.
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    ##HWTST#, i.e. ##49878#, should work fine on a Sprint 700p. It does on mine.
    By any chance is there an equivelant to this for a Sprint 650? I have tried the code above on my 650, it does nothing.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    By any chance is there an equivelant to this for a Sprint 650? I have tried the code above on my 650, it does nothing.
    Dunno. But here's the Troubleshooter-Tbst.prc that runs when you enter that code. Some, if not all, of these tests would be 700p specific (like the button test for example). I take no responsibility for anything you do to your 650 by installing this.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    Dunno. But here's the Troubleshooter-Tbst.prc that runs when you enter that code. Some, if not all, of these tests would be 700p specific (like the button test for example). I take no responsibility for anything you do to your 650 by installing this.
    Thanks Eric. I installed the app, but it still wouldnt run from the ##49878# code. So, I opened the app with Resco Explorer, edited the properties and uncheck the "hidden" attribute. Now it is visible like all my other apps. It seems to run just fine, although the only test that does not fully pass is the button test. This is because the button layout in the test is for the 700p.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI