Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    At one time I did something to change the color of the native dial pad. The revised dialer does not look right or fit right on the 700p and I woud like to return to the native dial pad setting. However, i don't remember what I did and I cannot seem to find the file that did the change. It carried over from my 600 to my 700. Any idea how to revert to the standard form and color?
    Laissez Faire
  2. #2  
    Sorta taking a shot in the dark here, have never changed my dialer...how about menu/options/phone display options/default.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kdallen
    Sorta taking a shot in the dark here, have never changed my dialer...how about menu/options/phone display options/default.
    No, that does not do it.
    Laissez Faire
  4. #4  
    I know you said you can't remember....does this ring any bells? Did you maybe change it by installing some custom .prc file at some point? If so, deleting that will set you straight.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  5. ERicJ's Avatar
    Posts
    758 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #5  
    Another shot in the dark here but... was it Phone-->Menu-->Options-->System Preferences-->Color Theme ?
  6. #6  
    I seem to remember installing a prc file on my 650 awhile ago that changed the dialer pad. Maybe that's what you did?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic
    I seem to remember installing a prc file on my 650 awhile ago that changed the dialer pad. Maybe that's what you did?
    What was the file and how do I delete it?
    Laissez Faire
  8. #8  
    You know what... my bad. This is definitely a sign that I've owned way too many devices. I was thinking of a Windows device I owned where I uploaded a file and it changed my dial pad. Sorry, it wasn't for my 650 like I thought.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic
    You know what... my bad. This is definitely a sign that I've owned way too many devices. I was thinking of a Windows device I owned where I uploaded a file and it changed my dial pad. Sorry, it wasn't for my 650 like I thought.
    It still could have been done, like I suggested in post #4. As for what it's called, it could have been anything, depending on what it was named by whoever created it. Hopefully, it had a logical name, like Spcs.prc (Sprintpcs) or NewVer.prc (new Verizon) or something to that effect.

    Do you use any type of file manager, like FileZ? That would enable you to delete the file, if you can identify it.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher

Posting Permissions