1.    #1  
    I have had a blast using www.thestreamcenter.com and have found several stations i would like to use with PTunes Delux. Problem is they will not play in PTunes because Kinoma plays them.

I have tried, "as an amature does" to get the url for these stations. It is simply over my head. I am sure there is a simple way to do this, it just escapes me.

I was very surprised to not find this on any of the Treo sites.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Bo
    just browse there from blazer and hit the mp3 link and pocket tunes shoudl launch or kinoma, either way it shoudl play
  3.    #3  
    yes, it does play, but it plays in Kinoma. I can not allow Kinoma to play in the background. With PTunes, I can then use other programs while listening.

In PTunes, you can enter the url of the station you would like to stream.
    Bo
  4.    #4  
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=98094

I found a post about this. Answered my own question!
    Bo
    Quote Originally Posted by boboone
    I have had a blast using www.thestreamcenter.com and have found several stations i would like to use with PTunes Delux. Problem is they will not play in PTunes because Kinoma plays them.

I have tried, "as an amature does" to get the url for these stations. It is simply over my head. I am sure there is a simple way to do this, it just escapes me.

I was very surprised to not find this on any of the Treo sites.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    If you're comfortable with HTML, you can save the page source to a memo from Blazer and find your URL there. I've done that a couple times. It's a pain. Blazer should offer a method to copy links to the clipboard or show the links on a page or somethin' (IMHO).
    Motorola Startac → Samsung SCH-8500 → SonyEricsson T608 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p