Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    What's the best instant message program
    and does it work off your data plan ( not off your text message plan)
    Thanks
    Mike
    Toccer is free and works over your internet connection. It is an AIM client.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I'll second Verichat. I chat with my wife all night well I'm at work. I don't us the always on mode unless I'm plugged into external power though. So she sends me a text to sign on and away we go.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    You might also like to check out Causerie at www.matragroup.com.

I found that Toccer caused excessive battery drain when left on all the time, and that verichat caused multiple resets a day in background mode. Causerie isn't perfect, it will go offline without notice after a time, but it works better (for me) than the rest.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    does anyone have any experience with toccer and the 700p. so far it's not available on my 700p because since i downloaded my phone locks up to the power off mode and i continually have to do a hard resetto make a call
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I've tried a bunch of IM programs so far but I think I'm going to settle on Verichat. I've tried IM+, Chatopus, Mundu, Agile, AOL UK, and a few others but I keep going back to Verichat. Why? SMS support! With SMS support for 'always-on' mode I can leave Verichat 'logged in' and not have to maintain a data connection to get IM's! That is the most beneficial feature in Verichat for which I may forgive the few annoyances. One other thing I like is the ability to send a file. $25/yr isn't THAT bad really...so I might just suck it up...
    I use CC lite for my friends on MSN and Messenger for Yahoo users. Both free programs.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve