Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I put mine on a week ago. I was very patient in the install and it came out great. One thing I really like is that I also have a Magnesium Hard case and the added BSE skin makes it a truly snug fit!
    Did anyone wait up to 48 hrs. without using their Treo after installing these? I don't think I can go all day without using it.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I was ready to go in an hour or so. like a hormone infused teenager i can never keep my hands off of my treo for more than a hour.
    Last edited by json; 07/23/2006 at 09:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by json
    I was ready to go in an hour or so. like a hormone infused teenager i can never keep my hands off of my treo for more than a hour.
    Me Too!!

Thanks.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I took a hair dryer to it for a few min and it was ready to go! No problems noted at all
    My 700p came out flawless.

My 5g 60GB iPod install wasn't as successful initially. There were a bunch of bubbles that I missed on the face and the back. They disappeared after 24 hours, so all is well.

If the BSE skins are as durable as they're touted, I'll be very happy. I'm very pleased with the look and feel. The install was a no-brainer. Oh, I did not install the screen protector. I'm using a home-brewed version I cut from a Hori PSP screen protector. I find they work the best for me.

Chris
    I just got my BSE in the mail, but I may be sending it back. I have the podsplus 650 hard case and it is a tight fit with my phone already. Has anyone had any success using a form fit case with BSE? I am afraid after I apply the BSE my Treo will no longer fit in the case.
    Thanks for the posts guys. I just ordered myself one.
    I ordered mine and shipped 7 business days ago and still haven't received it. What carrier are they using?
  10.    #70  
    just noticed the first negative issue w/ me BSE. When using the Seidio holster, the bottom corner wraps and the side (about mid-way) get wrinkled over time. I holster it all the time and I think my seatbelt puts pressure on my Treo causing it "smash" against the hoster.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    I ordered mine and shipped 7 business days ago and still haven't received it. What carrier are they using?
    USPS - in a plain white envelope
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Anyone using the BSE's with a ProClip car mount?
    Cingular GSM Treo 650, Apple PowerBook G4, iQue 3600, iPod Photo 60GB
    PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Palm M505 > Garmin iQue 3600 > Treo 650

Seek first to understand, then to be Understood
    mtnmunch - I am using a BSE with a ProClip mount and it is not problem. if anything, the BSE allows for a bit better fit. I am using the width adjustable mount for the Treo/iPod video.
    Thanks MarkY for the reply! I actually have both mounts from ProClip. I bought the fuzzy adjustable one later on. Great to know!

I'm definitely going to order the BSEs. Now I just have to slip it by my husband who says I have way too many cases for my Treo, meanwhile I only have 3
    Cingular GSM Treo 650, Apple PowerBook G4, iQue 3600, iPod Photo 60GB
    PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Palm M505 > Garmin iQue 3600 > Treo 650

Seek first to understand, then to be Understood
    My skins are great and I am loving them. The only problem is that my pouch side case is putting some wear on my right side skins due to the constant replacing of my device. It starting to get frayed at the top. Anybody else having any chafing issues with their holsters, pouches, etc? Maybe thats another reason why they are cheap...as to the fact you will be replacing them often depending how much wear and tear you put on them. I should have bought a set.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    You may have missed it by looking for something that looks a little like a package. It comes in a simple envelope that is totally flat which arrives by regular mail. It has a big Best Skins Ever at the beginning of the return address.
    has anyone used the screen protector on the antenna, since it aint that good on the screen?

of course u will have to cut it up and shape it correctly first
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    has anyone used the screen protector on the antenna, since it aint that good on the screen?

of course u will have to cut it up and shape it correctly first
    Never thought about trying to protect the antenna.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I did. I just guestimated the sizes and shapes I would need. My antenna is now ~ 90% protected.

I have five pieces on it. Four that go around the antenna and one on the top. I tried to use just one piece to wrap around the antenna, but because of its shape it was pretty hard to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    My skins are great and I am loving them. The only problem is that my pouch side case is putting some wear on my right side skins due to the constant replacing of my device. It starting to get frayed at the top. Anybody else having any chafing issues with their holsters, pouches, etc? Maybe thats another reason why they are cheap...as to the fact you will be replacing them often depending how much wear and tear you put on them. I should have bought a set.
    no problems here.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast