Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam
    KStewart, who is your avy please? I think I'm in love.
    She is the BSE...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Just got my BSEs and put them on today. Installation is pretty straight forward if you have any experience with decals. Just use a slight soapy solution, and wet the skins. Let any excess solution drip off and apply with wet fingers. Once you position the skin, dab with a paper towel to remove excess solution. Now, use a hair dryer to dry out the skin so the adhesive sticks. Make sure it is in position before puting the hair drier to it. As you dry the skin with the hair dryer, the BSE with become more tacky and start to stick. With a wet finger, push out any air bubbles towards the edges. Once all air bubbles are out and it stays in position, finish with a minute or so with the hair dryer. Repeat for all other pieces.
    Verizon 650/Tekkeon mini/Krussel classic case
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I knew I should've gotten a case as soon as I got my 700p last week, but I thought I'd be really good and take good care of this one. Of course I've already dropped it twice! So, my question is just by the sheer force of gravity, I would think the BSE wouldn't nick the unit, but wouldn't it stll make a bit of a dent from a 3-4ft drop? My antenna and the right bottom corner has a nice ding on it now. I'm thinking if I'm going to be this clumsy, I should just get the rubberized Speck or Java. OR is it just as protected with BSE and the Experts ClearCase? thoughts? I know I'm not the only clumsy one around here!
    The BSE is just going to protect from scratches and not dents due to 3-4ft. drops. You'll have a dented but not scratched Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    The BSE is just going to protect from scratches and not dents due to 3-4ft. drops. You'll have a dented but not scratched Treo.
    I don't have a problem with dropping expensive things...
    Just a problem with scratches that are inevitable over time.
    at&t iPhone3G
    So my 650 crapped out after only a few days with my BSEs. The earpiece stopped working. Verizon is sending me a new unit, but I guess I'll have to repurchase those BSEs. Bummer
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by trevsdad
    So my 650 crapped out after only a few days with my BSEs. The earpiece stopped working. Verizon is sending me a new unit, but I guess I'll have to repurchase those BSEs. Bummer
    good thong they are dirt cheap. I may buy a new one too because the Verizon branded holster I bought sucks and is causing a crease on the skin just above the Sprint logo. I'm reutrning it as soon as my Seidio holster arrives.
    Did most everyone choose to cover the screen with the corresponding BSE part? I read some posts saying that this was a bit too soft. Is it good enough for highlighting text, or is an alternative just leaving ones current screen protector on? Thanks.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    Did most everyone choose to cover the screen with the corresponding BSE part? I read some posts saying that this was a bit too soft. Is it good enough for highlighting text, or is an alternative just leaving ones current screen protector on? Thanks.
    The general consciensus is that there are far better BSE screen protectors available. I use a Write Shield C2 and love it.
    I'm using a screen protector from PDair .. . fantastic protection. I did not use the BSE screen protector. The stylus probably would not move to smoothly on the BSE.
    Last edited by doitright; 07/13/2006 at 10:54 PM.
    Anyone want a new Helix holster? Gonna try the proclip now.
    Now the big question...I've applied BSE, not welll I might add, and want to remove it and start over. HOW DO I GET THIS THING OFF!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by doitright
    I'm using a screen protector from PDair .. . fantastic protection. I did not use the BSE screen protector. The stylus probably would not move to smoothly on the BSE.
    Thanks MilenkoD and doitright for the input.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleibow
    Now the big question...I've applied BSE, not welll I might add, and want to remove it and start over. HOW DO I GET THIS THING OFF!!!!!
    You never were a modeler?
    at&t iPhone3G
    Just ordered mine. I hope these are as nice as they sound.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Just ordered mine. I hope these are as nice as they sound.
    If applied correctly...you won't be disapointed.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I've been using the BSE for 2 days now and it is truly the best ever!
    I've had my BSEs for almost a month before I finally had the time to apply them tonight. So far it looks awesome!
    Mowgli the Jungle Boy
    ---------------------------------
    Orange Handspring Visor Deluxe
    Tungsten T
    Treo 700p VZW
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    It's great. I was a little paranoid when it came in a sealed envelope but once i opened it and applied the skin to my 700p I was extatic. Even the IT guy on my job who has his 700w in a side case was jealous. we are all about showing off our gizmo's naked. 3 weeks now and still looking good
    Got them and about to install. Can't wait to check them out.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast