Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/palm/#da

• FINALLY, solved the crash on upgrade to new version. No longer any need to uninstall old version before installing new version! Many thanks to "dgmanns" on pdaPhoneHome.com for revealing the information that has resolved this problem!
    • Also FINALLY, hopefully a fix for Treo Copy to Contacts crashes. I have changed the method of adding these (and old Address Book app as well) to use local Exchange Manager instead of manipulating the database files directly. This should be much more reliable. Can't be any worse!
    • Added a new feature to Directions. You can now elect to send a parsed version of the directions to a Memo record. A new Preferences checkbox has been added - "Send Directions to Memo". If checked, a successful directions result will be placed in a memo record, in the category of your choice. This way you can save often used directions for later use or do a number of directions queries prior to needing them.
    • Fixed for Phone # reverse query putting things in the wrong place, since no name is returned for these.
    • Fixed for Business results without addresses having city/state/zip and phone # fields shifted up a line.
    Thanks!
    Thank you!!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    You are the man
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Thanks Rick! This seems to work fine. I tried copying some searches that had resulted in corrupt records before, they now copy with no problems.

Barry
    Psion Organiser II > Apple Newton > Palm III > Palm V > Tungsten T > Tungsten T3 > Treo 650
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Thank you!!!
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Awesome! Just starting to play with the new version now.
    Yay, my reverse query map complains about no Zip code report is fixed
  9. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    rlwhitt: great program! One request: can you use a map program that is larger? Handmark Express has a larger map (but I like DI much better!).
    Works great for me!

Thanks!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Working fine for me.
    Tks Rick
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    whats the other file "DA_NoAir" ??? I made acustom rom with both the files and now I see 2 icons for DA!!is it fine if I remove this one??
    This is the best free application I have ever seen. And now with Zero bugs. I have a request. Is it possible to add a lunch memo pad after directions are saved to it.

I advise all users to donate any thing you can affort to the developer.

keep up the great job.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    I advise all users to donate any thing you can affort to the developer.
    I agree. I've got expensive apps that don't get this kind of support and attention to our issues.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk
    whats the other file "DA_NoAir" ??? I made acustom rom with both the files and now I see 2 icons for DA!!is it fine if I remove this one??
    Try the readme found here: http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/palm/da_readme.txt

"- There are TWO (2) complete versions included. DA.PRC is the normal
    install with all features included. DA_NoAir.PRC is the same except
    with no AIRPORT directions capabilities. This was included to save memory
    if you don't need it. DO NOT install both!"
    great piece of software, thanx!!
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Fantastic. One of the best programs ever written for the Treo.
    Others have said it - one of the best programs out there, thanks Rick!
    Jimbo
    Great! Thanks Rick!
    - Jeeman
    Rick, on my Sprint Treo 650, this release cannot find Blazer when the map function is choosen. Ben
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast