Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    I just bought a JX10 from Treocentral store, and let me say I was disappointed to find out that it was not the USA version.

Oh well, give me the adapter.

Anyways, my problem is that when I plug the headset in to get charged, there are no lights on. No solid red light or a green light. i just noticed this today. This is when the headset is off, when the headset is on, there is a steady blinking of the blue light.

Is there something wrong with this headset/charger??
    Mine would light up when plugged in, even if it was turned off.
    how long did you leave it plugged in? mine took ~2 mins, and the owners manual says a "dead" battery will do that.

what's the difference betweek yours and the US version?
    Quote Originally Posted by airjoe
    how long did you leave it plugged in? mine took ~2 mins, and the owners manual says a "dead" battery will do that.

what's the difference betweek yours and the US version?
    You're right. Mine took a couple of minutes to light up the very first time that I charged it, just as the manual said that it would.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    yes the first time it did light up after a few minutes. now it looks like the light does not respond to the unit being plugged in...
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Well I think the charging port is broken. Im going to have to exchange it with Treocentral and complain to them that they did not properly advertise this item being a european version of the JX10 and NOT the US version.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    ok, the JX10 that I got from treocentral is officially broken. It will not charge, and has gone dead.

Now to see about their exchange policies....