1.    #1  
    I'd like to get my hands on some pictures and I don't want to take mine apart.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    A buddy of mine got into a drunken argument with his girlfriend over the phone 3 days ago and he smashed it against the wall... don't know if that counts.. I don't have any pics though, I was too busy in mourning... It just made me love mine more...
    If the motherboard of his phone is still in good shape, I'll take it - even if the screen and case are smashed.
    About the only difference between the 650 and 700p is a chrome border piece around the LCD and they actually taped down the ribbon to the motherboard to make it more secure (for drops ands things of that nature) i assume. And you have to take the SD card or Dummy card out before you can remove the motherboard and LCD. Other than that it is excatly like the 650 with a few minor differances. (Moved the mic from keyboard to back housing.) Very incremental (palm like?) for an upgrade, but that EVDO radio makes a huge diffence. If i get bored tonight, I'll post some pics.
    The two holes on the motherboard at the bottom are also moved slightly. And I can verify that the middle plastic piece has a provision for a SIM tray.

I will take pictures next time my 700 comes apart.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmastrac
    If the motherboard of his phone is still in good shape, I'll take it - even if the screen and case are smashed.
    I'll ask him... I think he has to send it back to insurance... he told them he dropped it while working on a roof... Dont know if they make you send it in...
    Quote Originally Posted by mmastrac
    I'll second that...
    at&t iPhone3G
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffnician
    About the only difference between the 650 and 700p is a chrome border piece around the LCD and they actually taped down the ribbon to the motherboard to make it more secure (for drops ands things of that nature) i assume. And you have to take the SD card or Dummy card out before you can remove the motherboard and LCD. Other than that it is excatly like the 650 with a few minor differances. (Moved the mic from keyboard to back housing.) Very incremental (palm like?) for an upgrade, but that EVDO radio makes a huge diffence. If i get bored tonight, I'll post some pics.
    No rush, but PICS would be appreciated...
    the camera socket is also different. I was going to swap my 650 camera with it since its better on low light but no dice.
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    I'll ask him... I think he has to send it back to insurance... he told them he dropped it while working on a roof... Dont know if they make you send it in...
    Doh... probably have to send it in. If he doesn't, my offer is still open.