Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I'd like to get my hands on some pictures and I don't want to take mine apart.

    Thanks in advance.
  2. kaoswlf's Avatar
    Posts
    349 Posts
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    #2  
    A buddy of mine got into a drunken argument with his girlfriend over the phone 3 days ago and he smashed it against the wall... don't know if that counts.. I don't have any pics though, I was too busy in mourning... It just made me love mine more...
  3. #3  
    If the motherboard of his phone is still in good shape, I'll take it - even if the screen and case are smashed.
  4. #4  
    About the only difference between the 650 and 700p is a chrome border piece around the LCD and they actually taped down the ribbon to the motherboard to make it more secure (for drops ands things of that nature) i assume. And you have to take the SD card or Dummy card out before you can remove the motherboard and LCD. Other than that it is excatly like the 650 with a few minor differances. (Moved the mic from keyboard to back housing.) Very incremental (palm like?) for an upgrade, but that EVDO radio makes a huge diffence. If i get bored tonight, I'll post some pics.
  5. #5  
    The two holes on the motherboard at the bottom are also moved slightly. And I can verify that the middle plastic piece has a provision for a SIM tray.

    I will take pictures next time my 700 comes apart.
    .
    .
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  6. kaoswlf's Avatar
    Posts
    349 Posts
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmastrac
    If the motherboard of his phone is still in good shape, I'll take it - even if the screen and case are smashed.
    I'll ask him... I think he has to send it back to insurance... he told them he dropped it while working on a roof... Dont know if they make you send it in...
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmastrac
    If the motherboard of his phone is still in good shape, I'll take it - even if the screen and case are smashed.
    I'll second that...
    at&t iPhone3G
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffnician
    About the only difference between the 650 and 700p is a chrome border piece around the LCD and they actually taped down the ribbon to the motherboard to make it more secure (for drops ands things of that nature) i assume. And you have to take the SD card or Dummy card out before you can remove the motherboard and LCD. Other than that it is excatly like the 650 with a few minor differances. (Moved the mic from keyboard to back housing.) Very incremental (palm like?) for an upgrade, but that EVDO radio makes a huge diffence. If i get bored tonight, I'll post some pics.
    No rush, but PICS would be appreciated...
  9. #9  
    the camera socket is also different. I was going to swap my 650 camera with it since its better on low light but no dice.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    I'll ask him... I think he has to send it back to insurance... he told them he dropped it while working on a roof... Dont know if they make you send it in...
    Doh... probably have to send it in. If he doesn't, my offer is still open.

Posting Permissions