1.    #1  
    Never heard of these people but this sounds too cheap to be true....

http://www.andale.com/stores/sf_item...1009854&mode=1
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    great price, there is a Phone number in the "contact Us" area, you could call them

Also sell on Ebay $19.99 for the h700 BIN

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...:feedback:3:us

Check the top posting!!
  3.    #3  
    Good find. The third posting is a positive comment for the H700 - sold for about $35 including shipping. How the hell does Best Buy get off charging $119 for this thing? At the most it's $55 on more reputable web sites.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Contact us address is in Florida and the ebay adress seems to be china that explains the comments from a few people regarding 3 week delivery.

If you can wait 3 weeks there is a chance you will get it?
    This place is a joke. They never ever mentioned that it would take 3 weeks to ship. Even though the price is right, I will never use them again!!!
    Last edited by chavez1; 07/05/2006 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJack
    Good find. The third posting is a positive comment for the H700 - sold for about $35 including shipping. How the hell does Best Buy get off charging $119 for this thing? At the most it's $55 on more reputable web sites.

I was thinking about you over weekend, check the compusa ads in your area I think they had the h700 on sale for something like $59. If they do might be worth the extra couple dollars as you would able to return it if it didnt work.

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...etooth_Headset
  7.    #7  
    excellent. thanks sjjones!
    I have been test driving the moto h700 and am not that happy with it; it is paired with my treo 650 (cingular) and the response fromy listeners is not positive...seems to drop packets and only convenes 2 of every three words spoken...anyone have any suggestions for another bluetooth earpiece? I have had good luck with the Jabra's...

Bryan Palmer
  9. hcf
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    i just rec'd my h700s from ppmobile . i already have one I purchased from an authorized motorola vendor. They look alike but thats where it ends. They are garabage they sound horrible, the voice activation does not work and the "beep" tones dont even sound like the moto one. I have been calling the number for hours now with no response. I am going to give them the chance to make it right. But at the moment it seems they are trying to pass off black market copies as the real thing, hence the cheap price. I will let you know how they reply.
    All those sites selling the H700 for way below price like what Amazon or other reputable vendors are selling, are only selling counterfeit / fake H700s. I bought one on eBay before not knowing about this. Got a heck of a deal on it, but when I received it, it was crap. Contacted Motorola and gave them all markings or any possible S/N I could find on the headset. It was a fake one.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    All those sites selling the H700 for way below price like what Amazon or other reputable vendors are selling, are only selling counterfeit / fake H700s. I bought one on eBay before not knowing about this. Got a heck of a deal on it, but when I received it, it was crap. Contacted Motorola and gave them all markings or any possible S/N I could find on the headset. It was a fake one.
    Same here, but the eBay vendor was willing to refund my money.

Bought one from newegg.com - genuine Moto for under $50.

CM
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJack View Post
    How the hell does Best Buy get off charging $119 for this thing? At the most it's $55 on more reputable web sites.
    I picked one up last night to test it out and the prices there are outrageous. They want 175 for the Jabra JX10!

Going to test it for a few days, then pick one up on this store or possibly newegg (although looks like it's out of stock there) and return this one.

Can't believe the price disparity...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  13. hcf
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    just an update. since purchasing the units that turned out to be fake I have reported them to moto, bbb and the appropriate states attorney generals. it seems like they move almost weekly, one FL address with a pittsburgh number, pittsburgh address with a FL # and now a Nashville address with no number. Hopefully there will be enough people complaining online that others will stop ordering from them
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJack View Post
    Never heard of these people but this sounds too cheap to be true....

http://www.andale.com/stores/sf_item...1009854&mode=1
    I ordered a HS850 Blue Tooth from PP Mobile Mart on 12/18/06. Only paid $36.00, but so far I haven't rec'd it. They said they shipped it on 12/25 and gave me a USPS tracking number but anyone can print out a USPS label and say they shipped it. I'm wondering if I'll ever get it. Calif. law say they cannot charge my credit card until they ship it. I may have to dispute the charge, bite the bullet and go to Costco for it and pay the $39.99 plus tax.
    I just received two H700's from PP Mobile Mart, there counterfeit!!
    They don't perform very well at all!!!!! I'd recomend getting a genuine Motorola H700 from a reputable source. Here's a link on the counterfeit H700 that PP Mobile Mart sells.
    http://www.motorola.com/mot/doc/6/6513_MotDoc.pdf