Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Can you install and run your apps from your SD card for the sake of memory? If so, how do you install to the card intsead of internal memory? I have found that I am almost running out of internal memory, but have tons of room on my SD card.
    Buy the app PowerRun.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Buy the app PowerRun.
    I will check out PowerRun. I did figure how to copy apps from the internal memory to the card. However, when I store them on the card I cannot set up my favorite buttons to call them up. Is there a way for favorite buttons to access the card?
    Quote Originally Posted by coachcasa
    I will check out PowerRun. I did figure how to copy apps from the internal memory to the card. However, when I store them on the card I cannot set up my favorite buttons to call them up. Is there a way for favorite buttons to access the card?
    It is necessary to have some app to properly install those app in the card and then be able to be launcher. There are some app that are considered the best. I use Zlink but there are others.
    Quote Originally Posted by coachcasa
    You can only launch them from the screen that's labeled "1GB SD Card" or whatever ya called ya card. If ya wanna move them to category screens like "multimedia", "system" and "Utilities" ya gonna need PowerRUN.

Of course ya can move the Docs2Go stuff over with the "Dataviz Tech Tool" which you can download from their site.