1.    #1  
    Ok so i ordered a plantronics 645 from treocentral because they are a "reputable" dealer it seemed. it came with a european AC charger. i called them--they apologized and said their supplier had messed up and sent me an adapter. I hated the headset and returned it and ordered a jx 10. well what do you know--it came with a european AC charger too--this time with adaptor already in the package.

This is bullsh*t. If treocentral is going to sell these, they should note it clearly and give us the choice. does it work exactly the same? Yes! is it the same product--no. the adaptor is part of it. it should be noted and give us the full disclosure so that we know whenever ordering. even most sleavy jacka**es on ebay tell people these kinds of facts.

i even was rude to someone else in another thread who was complaining about this whenever i was under the misbelief that it was accident. clearly its a habit and so i'm the jerk now for being rude and giving treocentral the benefit of the doubt.

these forums are a great service to the treo community--but i am thinking the store is a sham... what a pity. i like to support those who provide me good services, but now i am thinking twice about treocentral's store.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I see your point being upset. But I just cannot see how TreoCentral being dishonest here. They did apologize and send the correct adapter for the first hiccup, right?

Again, I agree that it's ridiculous to have the wrong adapters sent twice.

Happy 4th!
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  3.    #3  
    I think it is being dishonest because they did not disclose that it would have a european adaptor. i think it is BS that "there was a mistake". i think they knew full well it was going to be european and choose to play it off. i just do not believe two different models, neither of which were noted as european, could both "accidently" be a mistake. i'm not buying it!
    Interesting... I never gave it much thought, but I bought a HBH-662 from them a while back and it came with a European charger as well! There was an adapter in the box...
    Psion Organiser II > Apple Newton > Palm III > Palm V > Tungsten T > Tungsten T3 > Treo 650