Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I switched from a Treo700w to a Treo700p. On the W, i used a program called taptext that allowed me, when started, to insert pre-stored information (like passwords, email addresses etc.) into any application. For example, I am on the web, a website is asking me to enter a credit card number - I start taptext and tap on "VISA" and the credit card field on the web site gets filled with the number I stored in taptext. Is there anything like this for the Treo700p?
    Not sure, but heres a BUMP as this seems interesting. I also had a 700w earlier this year and never noticed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanguy
    I switched from a Treo700w to a Treo700p. On the W, i used a program called taptext that allowed me, when started, to insert pre-stored information (like passwords, email addresses etc.) into any application. For example, I am on the web, a website is asking me to enter a credit card number - I start taptext and tap on "VISA" and the credit card field on the web site gets filled with the number I stored in taptext. Is there anything like this for the Treo700p?
    Shortcut5 does this very well, you can find it here!
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503