1.    #1  
    Ok so if there is a thread on this I could not find it. So here goes. This is my third 700p. Since I received this unit once in awhile it will freeze up and when I reset it by pushing the reset button it comes back like I did a hard reset. Eveything is gone. This sometimes happens all by itsself the phone will reset and when it comes back... It seems to have done a hard reset. I never get the screen that asks if I want to delete all data it just comes back that way. I think I will take this one back to but I was wondering if anyone has noticed this. I have just been using resco explorer to do a backup a couple times a day so if this happens I can do a restore and be up and running again. Anyone else seen this?
    700pInIt
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
    Yea, that's not normal...at all. I can't believe your on your 3rd 700p though. Mine's been working fine except for a few slow down's here and there. You should take it back and hope for the best on the next one. What are the chances of four lemon's in a row, but then again, what are the chances of 3.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  3.    #3  
    700 1 Daed BT Radio
    700 2 Would not switch out of extended network
    700 3 Dead after three days use. Just turned off and never came back
    700 4 ............(Hard resets on it's own)
    talk about bad luck, I am about to exchange my first for a second as mine is freezing and rebooting too much
  5.    #5  
    So after talking with VZW and Palm they concluded that the 700p should not reset three times in row and come back as a hard reset. Really...WOW. So the solution is to return it and get #4
    I have had my 700 for a month with no issues...with all these threads surfacing witht the bad devices, Im starting to feel like bad luck is coming my way, nock on wood.
    at&t iPhone3G