1.    #1  
    I know i have posted this befor but it seems to not be getting any suggestion
    I have been having sms problems since i got this 700p after i took it back 3 times to have it replaced and re installed each application on at a time still no luck . last night i sat up all night and though about what the problem might be.then it hit me.

i want others to try this .
    I think its my bluetooth thats causing the sms messages to freeze the treo . i have not had my bluetooth on all day and and i got the normal amount of texts i do and not freezes alll day
    im using a jabar 500
    please try it and let me know

UPDATE : THIS IS THE 3RD DAY AND MY BLUETOOTH HAS STILL NOT BEEN ON AND MY TREO HAS NOT FROZEN ONCE. i CAN NOW SAY THAT WITHOUT THE LAG MY TREO RUN 100% GOOD NO RESETS NO NOTHING . iF YOUR HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS.

IM OFF TO SPRINT TODAY FOR A NEW BLUETOOTH
    Day 4:

Ok i have replaced my bluetooth and it started freezing my treo again
    hello in treo land can any one help me
    sprint cant help me palm cant help me and with the price of gas . Im tired of running baack to sprint every 6 days
    The only thing i can think of now is that it mya be a software thing.
    If anyone has the same stuff on there treo and know of any issues pleas help .
    all suggestion wanted.
    Is there something running in the background that may be causing this.

second UPDATE
    REPLACED THE TREO AGAIN AND HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED I PAIRED THE BLUETOOTH AGAIN BEFORE I DID A HOT SYNC IT SEEMS THAT WHEN MY TREO IS PAIRED WITH THE JABRA 500 AND I GET OFF AN ACTIVE CALL THE VERY NEXT TEXT WILL FREEZE. THIS ANSWERS THE REASON WHY THE TEXT MESSAGE COME FREEZE SOMETIMES . iS THAT TIME PERION BETWEEN AND ACTIVE ALL AND WHEN THE BLUETOOTH GOES INTO BATTERY SAFE MODE. IT MUST BE AN ISSUE WITH THE JABRA 500
    IM GOING TO GET A NEW BLUETOOTH STAY TUNED FOR THE LIFE OF THE NEW AND WONT WORK BLUETOOTH
    no bluetooth installed and no freezing
    help i want a bluetooth
    Last edited by comedytreogirl; 07/01/2006 at 09:52 PM.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card