Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1.    #121  
    Pioneer is in beta now. It works for most of the models, but not Avic ones.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I see conflicting reports of working on a '99 Lexus GS400 / factory Naki / non-navi ("most" 98+ on one page but the order option says 2000 and up). Can anyone confirm this? I also see it disconnects your OEM changer. Any ideas like a switch or something similar in order to switch back and forth with changer without taking dash apart each time?
  3.    #123  
    If you have 98-99 I would check the pic of the stereo first. There are some incompatibilities for Lexus these years.
    So, I've got 680...
    Would it work with my Honda Civic 2001 or I have to wait for an upgrade?
    •All Sony Clie's
    •Sony Ericsson P900
    •Sony Ericsson Z600
    •Treo650 Unlocked w/2GB SD card
    •Treo680 Unlocked (Graphite) w/8GB SD card
  5.    #125  
    Yes it will work with Honda just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbors View Post
    Yes it will work with Honda just fine.
    Website still says:
    Compatibility:

- Treo 650/700p/700w
    - T|X, LifeDrive, E3, T5

No 680
    •All Sony Clie's
    •Sony Ericsson P900
    •Sony Ericsson Z600
  7.    #127  
    It should work but we haven't got reports yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbors View Post
    It should work but we haven't got reports yet.
    Thank you for all your help!
    Here is the first report about my Treo680:
    Installed
    Charging
    No sound

It works great with my old 650

Please help!
    •All Sony Clie's
    •Sony Ericsson P900
    •Sony Ericsson Z600
  9.    #129  
    Please write to support@gromaudio.com somebody will help you. I think there was a mess up in your order.
    Thank you!
    Already did it...
    What you mean by "mess up"?

If it will work with 680, we need to post this on 680 forum...
    Guys will be happy
    Last edited by vlad92; 12/19/2006 at 04:43 PM.
    •All Sony Clie's
    •Sony Ericsson P900
    •Sony Ericsson Z600
    I am wondering if there is a tutorial or instructions posted somewhere to help me understand how this works. I am not very knowledgeable with this stuff and am not even sure how this thing is supposed to work.

If someone can help me out and/or point me to a tutorial or something showing me what to do with all of this I would really appreciate it.

I have an 06 Odyssey Touring (has the nav and all that) if that makes a difference. Forgive my ignorance and thanks for any help.

dan
    Oh no! My car isn't on the list.

Are there any other Toyota cars that have the same stock head unit that comes in the US 2007 Yaris Liftback?
  13.    #133  
    Yaris 07 may work. If not, you will get full money back.
  14.    #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by mindonfire View Post
    I am wondering if there is a tutorial or instructions posted somewhere to help me understand how this works. I am not very knowledgeable with this stuff and am not even sure how this thing is supposed to work.

If someone can help me out and/or point me to a tutorial or something showing me what to do with all of this I would really appreciate it.

I have an 06 Odyssey Touring (has the nav and all that) if that makes a difference. Forgive my ignorance and thanks for any help.

dan
    There is no tutorial per se. It is very similar to iPod adapters.

You connect the adapter to the car stereo
    Connect Palm to adapter
    Palm plays and controllable via car stereo.

If there are any specific questions - let me know.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    jbors,

Is there any possibility of a cable that splits about 4 inches prior to the treo connect to provide a mini D-sub usb male connection to power a bluetooth gps unit as well? I'm about to order your product for my 2005 mini cooper to interface my Treo 700p with the Palm/TomTom Navigator 6. I can run a cable from a cigarette lighter, but if it is possible, I'd like to reduce cable clutter. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    jbors,

An additional question:
    What was the resolution on a cable for an external microphone?
  17.    #137  
    Sorry we cannot mod cables like this
    As of microphone cable, we will have couple of samples, but no time lately to select the right mike.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Thanks jbors.

1) I understand about the cable, but do you think such a split is even technically possible?
    2) As for the microphone, I see that there would be a replacement of the cable from the palm to the GROM, when a microphone is selected that works. As it stands currently, I'd guess that the when a call is answered the audio out goes through the car speakers, but that the built in microphone is too weak unless positioned quite close (or yelling). If speakerphone is selected, the audio is out of the Treo speaker and the microphone should work, however there seems to be some Treo software issue with the microphone being disabled when in a cradle. Is all this correct?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by gruswitz; 02/01/2007 at 12:13 AM.
  19.    #139  
    Technically such a split possible. Little tricky though.
    Microphone jack will be at the GROM side. This way you can wire your mike inside the dash somewhere. Internal mike will be disabled while GROM is connected.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Is there any ETA on the micrphone and cable? I understand that previously you were trying various microphones, but it has been quite some time without an update. Thank you.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast