Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Software build is ready and will be published in 2-3 days.
    Connector is a pita. No ETA yet
  2.    #82  
    Please download the new release here:
    http://gromaudio.com/downloads/tcpmp-grom-1.3.zip
    It features the following things added:

1. Phone integration
    Button 1 accepts call, Button 6 rejects.
    Keep your eyes on a road !

2. Better playlist handling.
    Now upon playlist changing Palm will jump exactly to the track it was left on. The data is saved on the same card so changing the card will remember you last selections !

3. Save playlist option in a menu.
    Once you have files on your SD card, just select those you want into TCPMP and save under particular number for fututre use. No need for PC software or manual work !

4. Slot selection option
    New option for those who has more then 1 slot. Just use GROM Prefs and select the one you want.

Let me know if anything does not work.
    Last edited by jbors; 10/13/2006 at 03:08 PM.
    Great! when you accept a call, is the MIC enables so the caller on the other end can hear you? Iwill try this out on my way home from work today...
  4.    #84  
    The mic is enabled on internal connector. I will post a How-To till we get the cables with Mic support.
    So do I need to do anything other than pick up using the 1 button? I'm sorry, I didn't understand if that's what you meant or not in the How-to. Thank you for the quick response!
  6.    #86  
    There will be some manual work (soldering) needed to allow external mic to work with the existing cable. This way you can direct the conversation to a car speakers and use mic to talk without using the phone itself.
    Is it possible to have Treo and iPod connectors?
    •All Sony Clie's
    •Sony Ericsson P900
    •Sony Ericsson Z600
    •Treo650 Unlocked w/2GB SD card
    •Treo680 Unlocked (Graphite) w/8GB SD card
  8.    #88  
    Possible. Depends on what you want...
    Quote Originally Posted by jbors View Post
    Possible. Depends on what you want...
    What do you mean?
    All I want...sometimes I wonna listed my iPod...sometimes GPS or phone use with my Treo...mostly for Treo, especially when I get 680 and if it has support for bigger SD cards
    •All Sony Clie's
    •Sony Ericsson P900
    •Sony Ericsson Z600
    There will be some manual work (soldering) needed to allow external mic to work with the existing cable. This way you can direct the conversation to a car speakers and use mic to talk without using the phone itself.
    Guys,
    Did you already have cables with mic support, or it's still in work process?
    •All Sony Clie's
    •Sony Ericsson P900
    •Sony Ericsson Z600
  11.    #91  
    We do not have such cables yet.
    Unfortunately, the internal mic still doesn't stay on when making a call. When a call comes in, it exits TCPMP for the call to ring. If you don't pick up, the music doesn't start again unless you hit ok on the screen.
    The product is almost there.
  13.    #93  
    I think internal mic will be useless when Palm is on a holder. Too far away. We'll play with external mics to have it as an option at least.
    As of software, we're still fighting
    I think internal mic will be useless when Palm is on a holder. Too far away.
    I disagree. If I put my Treo on my holder (which is mounted to the left of my radio) and put it on speakerphone, not interacting with any other external product, the person on the other end can hear me just fine. The problem is, I can only hear them in city driving, otherwise the Treo speakerphone isn't loud enough for me to hear them on the highway.
  15.    #95  
    You're right. But "smart" Palm switches off the internal mic when external speakers used Too smart I would say
    Hi jbors, got anything made yet to connect the Treo 650 to a Pioneer AVIC-D1 unit?
    Unlocked Rogers GSM Treo 650, PalmOS V5.40017, Firmware: 01.71, Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Modded and hacked! Custom ROM - removed RealPlayer, Todo, Tasks, Versamail, Tips, World Clock, Launcher. Added support for FAT32 SD cards.
    Software: PDAbs, Backup.NET, Uninstall Manager, Card Reader, FileZ, Power RUN, DateBk5, DocumentsToGo, HandZipper, Chatter, TakePhone, Technician, Voice Dial, TCPMP, SpashPhoto, Insaniquarium, Memory Master, Sol Free, Palma Sutra
  17.    #97  
    Pioneer is in beta testing right now. Once done it will be available. I think 2-3 weeks from now.
    Pioneer is in beta testing right now. Once done it will be available. I think 2-3 weeks from now.
    Awesome! Looking forward to it!
    Unlocked Rogers GSM Treo 650, PalmOS V5.40017, Firmware: 01.71, Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Modded and hacked! Custom ROM - removed RealPlayer, Todo, Tasks, Versamail, Tips, World Clock, Launcher. Added support for FAT32 SD cards.
    Software: PDAbs, Backup.NET, Uninstall Manager, Card Reader, FileZ, Power RUN, DateBk5, DocumentsToGo, HandZipper, Chatter, TakePhone, Technician, Voice Dial, TCPMP, SpashPhoto, Insaniquarium, Memory Master, Sol Free, Palma Sutra
    I drive a '05 Renault Clio and have searching the web to see if an interface cable to suit my car has become available for the GROM Audio kit.

Any news on this?

If not, is any workaround?

Thanks.
  20.    #100  
    If your car has digital audio interface, then we have nothing for you at the moment. Otherwise we run beta testing for Renault cars.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast