Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    what about a Citroen Xsara Picasso?
    One more question. Does it also have a generic headphone connection to connect other MP3 players?
  3.    #23  
    You mean 3.5'' plug ? Yes it has it. So you can connect any player to it. But for it you can get cheaper Aux devices though...
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by fasuin
    what about a Citroen Xsara Picasso?
    I'm afraid we don't have them in US We will support Renault and FIAT for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbors
    You mean 3.5'' plug ? Yes it has it. So you can connect any player to it. But for it you can get cheaper Aux devices though...
    What aux device do you suggest?
  6.    #26  
    Anything you can find. Search <your car make> aux.
    All of them do the same. Play your MP3 through speakers.
    I'm afraid we don't have Citroen Picasso in US We will support Renault and FIAT for sure.
    Digging on the web, I found that the stereo is from VDO/clarion
    http://www.siemensvdo.com/home
    The same kind of models are installed by Peugeot.
    Here is a AUX connector, listing supported models.

http://www.tecnosoundsanremo.it/prod...oducts_id=1484

Hope this helps, since I'm really interested in buying your little device.
    Sorry, Maybe I wasn't clear.

I like the original product suggested in this thread so I can control my treo as an MP3 player through my 06 Odyssey CD player but I also want to have the option to connect other MP3 players through a 3.5mm jack.

My question was, Does it have both options?
  9.    #29  
    We do have cables with RCA, so you can get that additionally. So it is not a problem.
    But you'll have to unplug the cable from the adapter in order to switch the player.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by fasuin
    http://www.tecnosoundsanremo.it/prod...oducts_id=1484

Hope this helps, since I'm really interested in buying your little device.
    Yes, it looks like if we get Peugeot working Citroen will work also. We are looking into Peugeot right now, buit no ETA at this time
    Saab? Specifically 9000's? Oh and what is the cost?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Yes, it looks like if we get Peugeot working Citroen will work also. We are looking into Peugeot right now, buit no ETA at this time
    I look forward to getting any piece of news.
    BTW, if you need any beta-tester, I'll be happy to help you. Just send me an email.
    I ordered your equipment for my 2002 Acura RL w/o navi. However, it came without instructions. i took my radio out & didn't find any plugs in the back that match the plug from your unit. Any ideas? Insutructions you can email me? Pics would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Saab? Specifically 9000's? Oh and what is the cost?
    While you are at it - how about Saab 9-5 (2003)?
    This device wont' work with the 700p, I wrote about it in another thread not seeing this one. I realized it after completing the entire installation. This is due to the different pinout setup on the 700p compared to the 650.

jbors any progress on a cable that works with teh 700p or do I need to uninstall it all and send it back?
    Any plans to make it compatible with Toyota Prius? Understand it's audio system is different from other Toyota models. I have a Prius with built in JBL 6 CD changer.
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb View Post
    This device wont' work with the 700p, I wrote about it in another thread not seeing this one. I realized it after completing the entire installation. This is due to the different pinout setup on the 700p compared to the 650.

jbors any progress on a cable that works with teh 700p or do I need to uninstall it all and send it back?
    Once we have 700p for tests I'll post the results. Do not think they changed the pinout for 700p. May be some tweaks in the way audio is triggered.
    Can it control P-tunes?

TCPMP is great but the UI is terrible.

Does the 05 Honda Odyssey kit fit a 06 Odyssey (I would think so but on your resseler website it only lists 05).

Some more reading on the website brings up the following product:

http://indashpc.org/new/adapters/car2pc-hon1.html

It's compatible with the 06 Odyssey with no navigation (which I have) but doesn't have the palm cable. How do I go about getting it with the Treo 650 cable?
  19.    #39  
    It is compatible with Odyssey 06.
    I agree on TCPMP but P-Tunes is not yet working on plugin support.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfaris View Post
    Any plans to make it compatible with Toyota Prius? Understand it's audio system is different from other Toyota models. I have a Prius with built in JBL 6 CD changer.
    It could be already compatible, we had plans to validate it. Wanna be beta tester ?
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast