1.    #1  
    Wondering if the new Palm Bluetooth headset - that appears to simply be a Palm branded Plantronics Discovery 645 headset - is working out well as a companion to the 700p. Anyone who has experience with it...please share your thoughts. How's clarity, connectivity speed, range, blah, blah, blah.

Thanks in advance for your input, it's appreciated.

Tony
    have you read this?

http://blog.treonauts.com/2006/05/palms_next_gene.html

im currently debating this with the JX10...
    Quote Originally Posted by seru
    have you read this?

http://blog.treonauts.com/2006/05/palms_next_gene.html

im currently debating this with the JX10...
    I returned my JX10 after a couple of days with the 645. I think the 645 is great. It connects immediately, sounds good according to those I talk to, and is extremely comfortable. I also appreciate all the charging options it came with - the single AAA battery charger, plus the ability to use other phone chargers is great. I called Plantronics and they were gracious enough to send me the Treo charger adapter for free.

I had many problems using the JX10 with my 700P. It would not always pick up right away, and I received many complaints about sound quality. Don't know if I just had a bad one or what, but I decided to make the change when those problems were absent from the 645.
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighTreo
    I returned my JX10 after a couple of days with the 645. I think the 645 is great. It connects immediately, sounds good according to those I talk to, and is extremely comfortable. I also appreciate all the charging options it came with - the single AAA battery charger, plus the ability to use other phone chargers is great. I called Plantronics and they were gracious enough to send me the Treo charger adapter for free.

I had many problems using the JX10 with my 700P. It would not always pick up right away, and I received many complaints about sound quality. Don't know if I just had a bad one or what, but I decided to make the change when those problems were absent from the 645.
    How long is your standby time approx? Thats the thing that kinda bugged me about the 645/PUWH.