1.    #1  
    I tried to listen to some music this morning with Ptune. When I open my Ptune, it has a pop-up message about upgrading to deluxe version or something. I then pressed OK and Ptune only plays one song in my SD card. I tried to choose other songs in the playlist but it keeps saying file not found. So I got out of Ptune, took out my SD card and put it back in, and now all my data are gone!! I have A-DATA 4GB SD card. The card still useable but for some reasons all data disappear!! The only thing I did prior to that is setup bluetooth sync yesterday. Now all photos I took are gone too. Anyone knows why?
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Try putting it in a card reader or perform a soft reset.
    Card could just be going bad. A-Data doesn't have the best rep for quality control.
  4.    #4  
    tried reset and tried to read it on my laptop. It only has default PALM folder in it. The card is not dead, Palm somehow erased all my data!
    It's really odd, the same thing has happened to me as well, but only photos seem to disappear. It's happened with both a 256MB card and a Ritek 4GB card.

I may have a solution though. A few minutes ago I took out the card and set all the photos to the Read Only attribute. Hopefully this will work.

Dawn
    Its a good idea to back-up the SD card to the computer - if computer has a card reader.
    volume care; backupman; Pdanet; Filez; OperaMini; voice dial; IBMJava; AlwaysOn; Universal Keyboard; Font Smoother; YAHM; KMaps; Avvenu; DA Sprint 700P
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I've had success in the past using PC Inspector to recover mysteriously, supposedly deleted files from my SD card. Give it a shot, it's free.

ERic
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Same thing here...all data gone from 1G card. I thought perhaps it was because I had to switch from CardExportII to CardReader on the 700p, but now it appears it may be a 700p issue.
    Just copy it all back from the backup u have on ya PC / laptop.....you do have a backup right ?
    could there be an issuse with the 700p deleting sd cards?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card