1.    #1  
    In case anyone is interested ..... just got off the phone with Sprint CS and changed my phone number. Couldn't tell them the number I wanted .. instead they started giving me a list of what was available. The 7th one was "3322" and I grabbed it. Took 5 minutes at the most .... and my number was available as soon as I hung up the phone.
    Hmmmmm! ok
    why did you change your number? What connection does changing your number have to do with the 700p? (Just wondering what I am missing here)
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Quote Originally Posted by BabelFish
    why did you change your number? What connection does changing your number have to do with the 700p? (Just wondering what I am missing here)
    he must have changed it on his 700p? lol
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Good info, gijohn, but I think what the others are getting at is that this should have been posted in the CDMA-US forum since it's Sprint-specific, not the 700p forum.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    Good info, gijohn, but I think what the others are getting at is that this should have been posted in the CDMA-US forum since it's Sprint-specific, not the 700p forum.
    ok ... sorry
    (changed on my 700p/Sprint)