Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Got my Treo bluetooth Headset when I got my 650, and all was good. Automatically paired with the 650, never a problem. Life was grand.

Along comes the 700P..... Lousy bluetooth, as we have all learned. Checked the boards, set bluetooth to visible, didn't help much.

Now, my treo does not recognize the headset at all. Tried to re-pair, and it does not recognize the headset at all, nothing. Now the headset is not a "trusted device", only on the list of all devices. Soft reset. Nothing. Turned bluetooth on and off. Nothing.

WHAT DO I DO????? I hate spending this much time troubleshooting my gadgets.

I BESEECH ALL OF YOU, HOW DO I GET MY HEADSET BACK???

EDIT -- Now my headset pairs (tried the reset with the plug, however, the audio stays on the phone, and doesn't transfer to the headset, even though the headset icon is on.
    Last edited by Esquire1996; 06/29/2006 at 06:48 PM. Reason: EDIT
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Sucks, I was thinking of getting one, I guess I have to wait and see. The Palm site states it works with Treo 650 & 700p, that's odd.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Just finished resetting and resetting. Also visited the other thread here about the audio being lost.

Seems to be working again. I would still recommend the headset, however, just be aware that bluetooth in the 700P is horrible. This headset has been rock solid with the 650 for over a year. I believe it is the 700 causing the problems.

Otherwise, great headset. (Especially since it is working again).
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Coo, thanks...for the update/info.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter