1.    #1  
    I get a lot of email and it would be nice if I can choose from a list of canned responses. anyone figure out how to do this? also how do you program pauses & prompts for voicemail systems?
    Quote Originally Posted by greatdeals_007
    I get a lot of email and it would be nice if I can choose from a list of canned responses. anyone figure out how to do this? also how do you program pauses & prompts for voicemail systems?
    If you set up your voicemail as a favorite button you can use the "more" button at the bottom of the edit favorite button screen. That will take you to another memo-like screen where you type in the extra digits and commas for pauses to access voicemail systems. Works great.

As for canned emails, the only thing I could think of is either having draft emails saved in your drafts folder, but then you would have to enter the email address each time. Or you could save the text of the canned email you wanted and paste it into a reply each time. Not sure if there's a way to set up a text shortcut so you wouldn't have to cut and paste each time.