1.    #1  
    Despite repeated installs of both EasySynch, Org 6.0, and the Palm Desktop, when I synch my Visor to an Org 6 file I get duplicate task entries on many synch's. This seems to happen if I change move a task and do not synch the same day. Both the old and the new task remain on the Visor. Does anyone have any solutions? Thank you.
    I use ORG6 as well, and have spent many frustrating minutes (hours?) deleting duplicated task, appointment and contact records.
    I don't think I can be of too much help, but if you modify a task in any way (including moving it or changing priority), I think the conduit sees the modification, and in the the language of the Palm desktop "duplicates the modified entry on both platforms".
    I'd sure love it if Lotus made a smarter conduit.
    I might be able to help, EasySync hell is my speciality,

Check this thread for some hints and suggestions:

http://discussion.visorcentral.com/v...threadid=10009

The Easy Sync conduit is a VERY demanding mistress... If (she) is not happy, your life will be hell...
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams
  4.    #4  
    Jazzlover - I've only had the problems with task entries - fortunately not with contacts or calendars - don't know why. I have used the program Undupe, but it's very conservative on eliminating dup's and doesn't get many of the task dup's.

EricG - thanks for the reference.

Do you know of any alternate conduits besides EasySynch that would solve this problem. I tried Intellisynch and it caused real problems, but maybe this was because EasySynch was installed initally?
    I was going to suggest Intellisync (no letter H in sync by the way).. (I haven't yet tried it myself) And most likely your problems were due to EasySync "residue".. It installs "funky" co-conduits on your Visor/Palm.. You need to get a program like "Filez" and delete all the addressbook, calendar, todo, related files etc.. before trying to switch conduits.. specifically the "syncdb" files..

As an added bouns, the Handspring backup module fails to correctly back these "SyncDB" records, so in the event of a total failure you will just get scrambled entries when you restore from the backup module.. (I have a few springboard with flash ram that I back the "syncDB" files to manually every time I use the backup module..
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams