1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a utility that i can use so i can use my treo 650 as a wireless/bluetooth mouse/tablet with a PC?
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    You can sorta-kinda do it with PalmVNC, but I doubt it will meet your needs:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...459#post840459

I doubt that the Treo has the necessary software library to provide a Bluetooth mouse profile. A company like softick.com probably has the knowledge base to do this, but it's hard to see a large enough potential market.
    Salling Clicker lets you use the Treo as a wireless mouse and more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad
    Salling Clicker lets you use the Treo as a wireless mouse and more.
    Yes, this is a much better solution than VNC. Salling Clicker is awesome.
  5.    #5  
    thanks, i tested it, its no precise enought for what i want to do with it.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    Quote Originally Posted by zone97
    thanks, i tested it, its no precise enought for what i want to do with it.
    Fair 'nough. But note that you can understand the details of the interface and/or modify it to meet your personal requirements by editing:
    C:\Program Files\Salling Software AB\Salling Clicker\Default Scripts\Mouse Pointing\Mouse Pointing.jsjsjs

In particular it would probably be possible to assign a Treo key (or two) which would send Clicker into a mode where resolution is finer, perhaps (partially) by means of reducing the acceleration rate.

Also see:
    http://www.salling.com/forums/viewto...78612a4455fe08

One of the great thing about Clicker is that it's so user-customizable.
    You can try with btremo. It transforms your T650 in a bluetooth mouse and keybord... very usefull to give a presentation
    OK...I have to ask...WHY do you want to do this?
    You can also do this with Liberty Control (from Wagware)...plus a whole lot more, especailly with PowerPoint presentations. Give it a try!

Dana
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
  10.    #10  
    to edit pictures, like a tablet. I had a tablet and dont want to spend another 300+ on a bluetooth one.