1.    #1  
    I have an unlock cingular 650. I am currently traveling in mexico and I am getting telcel svc as the provider.

now my question is I am able to connect to blazer and my email (xrpress mail) with no problems. I have the unlimited data plan with cingular. will I get charged extra for using the data plan outside the us?
    You should give Cingular a call....but from what you posted, your data service will have to be provided by TelCel, so the data charges would be coming from them, not Cingular.
    Your internet service will come through the same sim card, so if you are not using a Cingular sim, they will never know.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  4.    #4  
    two different answers.

I am using my same sim card from cingular however the provider name shows telcel on the main phone screen.

does anyone know for sure?
    I also have unlimited data from Cingular. When I leave the country, and my carrier shows anything but "Cingular", I end up getting a HUGE bill for my data use. Sometimes the charges trickle in over several months after the trip. Haven't been to Mexico, but I've had this experience in Brazil and Europe.