I need help badly as I have not been able to remedy my issue.

I have a Treo 650 in which I use Mergic VPN to connect to my 2003 Exchange server and have Snappermail pull my mail down. I am on the Cingular network. I have run this for about a year and even set up another person in my company's phone to do the same thing.

I wanted to see how Chattermail would work and tried to set it up. When I went to download my mail it would connect to the server and see the messages in the inbox (indicated by a number by the mail icon) but it would not pull any mail down or sync my inbox or any folders. I could not resolve this.

I went back to pull my mail through Snapper and could connect and authenticate to the exchange folder, but it would hang at the "Syncing Inbox" and eventually time out. I cannot pull any mail down, but I can send mail.

I am not one for "random occurences" so I think I did something that caused this but I cannot figure it out. I tried uninstalling Snapper and reinstalling, but to no avail. I even had my email account deleted from the exchange server and added back, but I have the same issue.

My co-workers phone is still working fine, so it has to be something on my end. Does anyone have any ideas? I am a die-hard Treo user and my IT guy is throwing this in my face as a reason to switch over to the Blackberry (there are only 2 Treo users in my organization.) Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thank you.