1.    #1  
    Hi all
    Strange problem. I am able to pair the Motorola H500 with the 700p. However, after pairing and making a call, the audio does not get routed to the headset. I've tried resetting the treo, repairing, still to no avail. I tried testing it with a H300 and the same thing happened. The audio will not route to the headset. The treo has BT set to visible.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    I tried exchanging the headset for the sony hbh608 and I am still having problems routing the audio to the headset....help!
    Michelle-

I don't know if this is the answer for you, but when that happens with my Jabra JX10, I have to "hard reset" the headset by taking out the treo battery, unpairing the devices, then plugging the headset into its power charger for 10 seconds. Then unplug, re-pair the devices, and it seems to work for me (from jabra tech support). Of course, this could be just for Jabra, but you might want to give it a try.
    split
  4.    #4  
    ...How do you unpair the devices?
    I occasionally have that problem with my 700p and plantronics 640. Everyone knows about the headset disconnecting after a call, but sometimes (if I haven't reset my 700p for over a day) I'll turn on the headset and the phone shows the headset icon, but it won't connect to it in a call no matter what I do. To remedy, I just soft reset.
  6.    #6  
    Hey what do you know...a soft reset did the trick. I feel so silly. Now let's see how it works throughout the day when I turn the devices on/off at different times...
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Hey what do you know...a soft reset did the trick. I feel so silly. Now let's see how it works throughout the day when I turn the devices on/off at different times...
    Yeah, it's another BT bug in the firmware that will hopefully be fixed with a firmware update.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I am now having the same problem with the treo headset, and a soft reset did not do the trick (started another post since this is a new problem at first I lost the headset completely).
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    This happened to me a couple of times. A soft reset did not work for me either. After a lot of frustration and trying different things, I found that if I turned bluetooth off, then soft reset the Treo and then turned bluetooth back on, it would fix the problem.

Hope that helps.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Thanks. Just tried it, soft reset twice, reset the headset (plug and un-plug). Seems to work now.

Can't believe this would happen all of a sudden.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    This is a fairly common problem. It happened to me several times. Here's what I did the first two times it happened. I have a Palm BT Treo Headset BTW:

- Turn off headset
    - Turn off BT
    - Delete the headset from Trusted devices list.
    - Disable name cache
    - soft reset Treo
    - Turn on BT on both phone and headset
    - Pair the devices

After that, I got the no-audio problem only once. I just did a soft reset and it fixed it.
  12.    #12  
    how/where do you disable name cache?