1.    #1  
    After getting my 700p up and running, I tried launching BugMe Notepad and caused a soft reset. At the same time, the LED went out completely. Since, I cannot get it back to the usual blinking green status with red light while charging. I've power cycled the modem repeatedly and reset the handheld again. I've tried using Butler to "reset LED" which does nothing. I set Butler to keep the light on steady green and this works. Just can't get it back the usual flashing green and red light while charging. Any thoughts?
  2.    #2  
    Anybody, any help or suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin73
    After getting my 700p up and running, I tried launching BugMe Notepad and caused a soft reset. At the same time, the LED went out completely. Since, I cannot get it back to the usual blinking green status with red light while charging. I've power cycled the modem repeatedly and reset the handheld again. I've tried using Butler to "reset LED" which does nothing. I set Butler to keep the light on steady green and this works. Just can't get it back the usual flashing green and red light while charging. Any thoughts?
    Who's your carrier? If it's Sprint, there is no longer a flashing green for radio on during normal use.
    I assume your on Verizon?
    Like Bukhardi said , if its Sprint the led never flashed in the first place, even if its charging the led will not blink to let you know you have messages like the 650 did, i hope this gets fixed.
    Make sure you back everything up, and do a hard reset taking it back to factory settings.
    at&t iPhone3G
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Who's your carrier? If it's Sprint, there is no longer a flashing green for radio on during normal use.
    I assume your on Verizon?
    I'm with Sprint. There definitely was a flashing green light on my 700p. I'm 100% certain it was there after activating it and since using for about 1-2 days prior to this incident. I transferred everything from my 650 to the 700p a few days prior. The light just totally disappeared all the sudden when BugMe crashed it. Now I'm even more confused
    The light only flashes if you have an alert.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    Exactly...I didn't note that before. The light on the 700p flashes for service only Under Verizon. Sprint is a no go, if the issue you are having is related.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    Or when you have "no service" it will flash orange. (for Sprint)