Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Ok, got my new 700p, but I still haven't got a return box/directions to return the defective unit. Good thing I didn't wait to buy the new one or I'd still be waiting with a defective phone. Also the charged me the wrong price and said I would get credited to the correct amount which I don't think has happened yet either. WTF is wrong with these guys lately?

Anyway, I have a fully functioning treo now, just have to call and straighten out all this other nonsense.

I was even able to program/update my PRL over the air and still have an HS SN number, correct software/hardware version.Cool! Now I can hopefully enjoy my treo the way I intended to a month ago!

This is all BS...in the end if these practices don't change along with Palm's faulty devices, customers will leave Palm. The carriers are being forced into this position because of Palm and supposed carrier testing not inspite of. Not giving the carriers a free pass, but who is going to be ultimitely responsible for customers getting screwed with this new device. My 700 is working fine, but with all the problems arising with members...I am starting to wonder when my day is comming. There are some of our veteran members who have been silent lately...probably becasue of the influx of newbies with stupid questions and the clogging of thread space, but I wonder what their experiences are with their 700's. This phone has brought alot of people who were members that didn't post much in the past to new members to the board, and some vets are taking an off period. I haven't had problems with my 700, and I am not a super power user...I rank on the scale of 7 from 1 thru 10 with only 5 apps I am using and awaiting later rev releases on others smartly before I endevor anymore and not making my device a playstation. I admit their is something wrong with the 700 and the powers above need to get to work on a fix.
    at&t iPhone3G
    So far this is my list list of what I don't like about the Treo 700p:
    -Slower than my previous Treo 650
    -Still resets when it is acting slow or when Blazer is trying too hard to load
    -Bluetooth gets disconnected from my headset from time to time.
    -I get lines on my screen when I power it on and some times under normal use

I hope all that can be fixed with a ROM update. However, so far I'm happy with my Treo 700p. Though there is no EvDO in Modesto, CA. I hope it comes sooner.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo

I hope all that can be fixed with a ROM update. However, so far I'm happy with my Treo 700p. Though there is no EvDO in Modesto, CA. I hope it comes sooner.

Al
    lines on the screen is abnormal, imo...

i dont have that issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo

Al
    Thanks...I do admit, it is slower than 650's I have seen (since I upgraded from a 600), but I haven't had problems with reseting...even when Blazer gets hung up...and I don't use any bluetooth headsets...I just stick my 700 on my ear. I also haven't got any lines on my screen when powering up. If I may ask...what apps do you have loaded?
    at&t iPhone3G
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12