1.    #1  
    I recently installed Chattermail on my 700p and it mostly seems to be working fine. However, I do have a couple of issues/questions:

1. I can't seem to get auto-complete to work. I have 'Use Contacts for Auto-Complete' 'Palm Style Lookups' and 'Rebuild When Contacts Change' all checkced and I also manually selected the 'Rebuild Auto-Complete List' option but still nothing. Is there something I'm missing?

2. This is going to sound minor, but I don't like hitting the menu key to access the menu options because it usually requires me to go two handed. Is there another way to access the menu?

3. Is there a way to check a handful of e-mails at a time and perform the same action to them as on VersaMail?

thanks!
    1. What happens if you type the first and last initial of a contact in the "To:"?

2. Nope. Gotta hit the menu key to get to the menu BUT there are one key commands for most functions. Check the manual or the FAQ on chatteremail.com. You can probably avoid the menu entirekly most of the time.

3. Hit the space bar when you are on a message, that turns it green. Go to the next one, hit the space bar, continue until you have all the ones you want selected, then use a one key command (or a menu command) to act on them as a group
  3.    #3  
    Space bar...that's brilliant!

But unfortunately, still nothing with the addresses.