1.    #1  
    Can anyone explain this: whenever I end a *2 call (Sprint CS), my phone power cycles (off, then on). This only happens with *2, and occurs if I hang up using the on-screen button, the red phone button, or the 5-way nav center button. Hard-reset, didn't sync, and recalibrated the touchscreen -- same problem.

I'm guessing I have some bad hardware or corrupt phone app. Other than a return, what else might I be able to do?
    This is already a thread it appears to be a bug.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=118011
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Happened for me a couple of times, then mysteriously stopped.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpanmanx
    Happened for me a couple of times, then mysteriously stopped.
    Can you please go to your dialpad screen, hit menu, then I for phone info and when you scroll down tell me if you have PRL 20221 or 20222?

I get the feeling this has to do with the unsuccesful PRL updates that are done over the air and the phone resetting afterwards to activate the PRL it has.

If you have 20222, my theory could hold true.
    I have 20221. I've been trying in vain to get 20222 but that's a whole 'nuther story
    20221 here, same issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYravefever
    20221 here, same issue.
    Yup.. me too...
  8.    #8  
    I guess it proves nothing, your phone didn't stop power cycling because the PRL came through as I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpanmanx
    I have 20221. I've been trying in vain to get 20222...
    Why? Whats the difference?
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Quote Originally Posted by BabelFish
    Why? Whats the difference?
    It's discussed in this thread: <link>

Quote Originally Posted by MALATESTA
    The only changes with this PRL that I'm aware of is that it's about 1/4 the size of the previous PRL (dunno why) and that it may fix roaming issues that people had (getting stuck in roaming). Also, EvDO PRLs help acquire EvDo signals (HDR Channels) so that may help people with data access.